Author Topic: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions  (Read 72715 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2018, 06:46:07 pm »
I have a suggestion for the Devs of this mod and that is would it be possible to add a gym for training? It does feel weird that none of the guardsmen/marines aren't training to improve themselves when they aren't on a mission.

yap it can be done

Offline whisper micmillon

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2018, 11:03:59 pm »
Awesome thank you

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2018, 09:32:35 pm »
new version up with that facility enjoy

Offline whisper micmillon

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2018, 01:08:58 am »
Sweet tho question about it. Is there any requirements for it because it is not showing up in the most recent version?

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2018, 02:13:03 am »
Chapter mid tier is the requeriment

I will add at begin if chosen scout tech tree, next release.

Offline SuperCaffeineDude

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • supercaffeinedude
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2018, 11:51:19 pm »
Hi, you're mod has been great to play with, I was wondering though do you have any plans for the planet? (i.e. starmap, alien planet, ect.)

Also how would you feel about me tinkering with the mod? I'd love to try customizing it a bit, try to create a narrative campaign, and I might end up with some bits you can use for races/weapons.

Regardless cool stuff man, love your spritework and what you did with the turrets.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 12:22:08 am »
Hi, you're mod has been great to play with, I was wondering though do you have any plans for the planet? (i.e. starmap, alien planet, ect.)

Also how would you feel about me tinkering with the mod? I'd love to try customizing it a bit, try to create a narrative campaign, and I might end up with some bits you can use for races/weapons.

Regardless cool stuff man, love your spritework and what you did with the turrets.

sure man, that will be great, mind the fusion between guard operations and marines will come soon

Offline Anon011

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 06:49:54 pm »
I got a small suggestion.

A recently released Wh40k game called "Mechanicus" (with is quite good to be honest) really grew some appetite in me for Tech Priests and Skitarii.
And since we already have Tech Priests in this mod and Hereteks, more of Mechanicus would be awesome addition to this mod  :D.

Just a lose thought

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 08:49:30 pm »
Everyone is gay for Mechanicus. ;)

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2018, 10:29:48 am »
And those mechanicus is the reason why 40k is still a thing 'wink wink'

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2018, 02:18:26 pm »
actually i´m working with something that will help a lot with those model´s. ;) If they ever come to be since every one founds of then

Offline HT

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2018, 12:49:47 pm »
Everyone loves the Mechanicus, except those obsessed with balance, as apparently martial techpriests are invariably OP no matter the game they're in.  :)

Offline Gilad Pelleon

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2019, 11:47:16 am »
Hi man. Your mod is very good. Everything is fine and works perfect. But it will be great if you will add more legions such as alpha legion, blood ravens and etc. Also it will be useful to add more xenos such as necrons or orcs. And of course it will be great if you will add some kind of diplomacy and events such as traitors not only for player but for enemy too

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2019, 01:46:01 am »
Hi man. Your mod is very good. Everything is fine and works perfect. But it will be great if you will add more legions such as alpha legion, blood ravens and etc. Also it will be useful to add more xenos such as necrons or orcs. And of course it will be great if you will add some kind of diplomacy and events such as traitors not only for player but for enemy too

it´s my fault since i´m not showing the WIP, but the grey knights are almost complete that will bring consequences on research choices
(there is no other way of doing diplomacy) also there is Orc races and missions present, the chances are just small compared to chaos
i see what you mean by choosing enemy´s (but making the enemy fleet (ufo maps) for each race is hardest task ever) witch limit´s theme to chaos enemy´s. Also i´m currently adding other chapter´s so player can choose and create their own.
I see a mission where you can help other chapter´s, but that goes a bit against the lore of the game (2 chapter´s in the planet?) There is one mission where you can help an outpost with other marines of the same chapter and get a special unit.
About Necron´s, i have just one model made, but still covering other ground´s, saying they won´t appear soon

Offline Drasnighta

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2019, 02:52:32 am »

it´s my fault since i´m not showing the WIP, but the grey knights are almost complete that will bring consequences on research choices
(there is no other way of doing diplomacy) also there is Orc races and missions present, the chances are just small compared to chaos
i see what you mean by choosing enemy´s (but making the enemy fleet (ufo maps) for each race is hardest task ever) witch limit´s theme to chaos enemy´s. Also i´m currently adding other chapter´s so player can choose and create their own.
I see a mission where you can help other chapter´s, but that goes a bit against the lore of the game (2 chapter´s in the planet?) There is one mission where you can help an outpost with other marines of the same chapter and get a special unit.
About Necron´s, i have just one model made, but still covering other ground´s, saying they won´t appear soon

Absolutely can have multiple chapters fighting on the one planet - even directly assisting each other.

It just has to be a Major-Ass Battle...  Like the Battles for Armageddon....   Sector-Shattering-Stuff.