Author Topic: 40k Bug/crashes/problem´s report  (Read 193280 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 40k Bug/crashes/problem´s report
« Reply #420 on: September 01, 2023, 02:04:38 pm »
you are right after deathwatch i should have updated statstring since i change the font.
About the video the easy solution is just to override the anims folder in resources, since the sub mod was not made by me i thought the videos are just a replacement but i now see it works different i will get around that.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 02:07:03 pm by bulletdesigner »

Offline nicedayright

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 03, 2024, 05:02:59 am »
I'm trying a primaris playthrough right now and I'm a little confused about the apothecary situation. I've researched and manufactured a set of MKX Apothecary armor, but none of my marines can equip it. I I can confirm it's in the bases stores, but the only option I have when armoring my marines is the default MKX Tacticus armor, no option to equip the apothecary armor at all.

Edit: I've just found out I can equip it to my sergeant, which makes sense given an apothecary is an officer rather than a role a random marine can take. Probably should be noted in the pedia though.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:07:39 am by nicedayright »

Offline nicedayright

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2024, 04:04:13 pm »
Got a crash when I researched Stormtrooper Requisition and try to look at the pedia page. Looks like the Hellpistol version of the armor is missing. Screenshot attached with save file.

Offline Bommel

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 03, 2024, 04:11:07 am »
Playing as Primaris, whenever i try to assault a Necron base, the game crashes and i get this message.
My Brother has the same Problem. He's playing as Battle Sisters.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 03, 2024, 01:28:33 pm »
Playing as Primaris, whenever i try to assault a Necron base, the game crashes and i get this message.
My Brother has the same Problem. He's playing as Battle Sisters.

sorry was a copy paste error on my part, replace this file in ruleset folder

New file relase to fix bug
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:35:05 pm by bulletdesigner »

Offline Carfax

• Sergeant
  • Question your own beliefs once a year
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2024, 10:55:03 am »
The "flight" sound of Raptors is quite long. So if you are fighting them one hardly can hear shooting/moving sounds of other units, because the Jetpack sound is still playing.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 04, 2024, 08:12:39 pm »
The "flight" sound of Raptors is quite long. So if you are fighting them one hardly can hear shooting/moving sounds of other units, because the Jetpack sound is still playing.

you can do an easy fix , there ares 2 sound files (using and finish using) but the game can only use one, if you want replace the finish one for the using one by inserting a 2 ont jpack.wav on extrasprites_40k.rul can be done with a worddoc, i post screenshot for help

Offline DovaSaints

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2024, 09:31:38 am »
I tried to send a squad to the downed Interceptor, but apparently the required Nurgle Interceptor model is missing.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2024, 12:59:49 pm »
I tried to send a squad to the downed Interceptor, but apparently the required Nurgle Interceptor model is missing.

That´s a rosigma issue, nurgle interceptor is not from base mod

Offline gofmonzo

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 12, 2024, 10:36:51 pm »
Hello, Thank you for this great mod first of all.
I've an issue with the Chimera craft, whenever i go to a mission or try to preview the deployment, the game crashes with thats displays the attached png file.
I'Ve started a fresh game of imperial guards and i was able to preview the deployment then.

Using oxce v7.13, 40k v038 and rosigma v2.7a

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 20, 2024, 07:51:37 pm »

Hello, Thank you for this great mod first of all.
I've an issue with the Chimera craft, whenever i go to a mission or try to preview the deployment, the game crashes with thats displays the attached png file.
I'Ve started a fresh game of imperial guards and i was able to preview the deployment then.

Using oxce v7.13, 40k v038 and rosigma v2.7a

The Quimea have been update the map tiles on the base mod, some issue can ocur and are currently being resolved to acomodate into rosigma, join the discord server they can sort you out https://discord.gg/wZrghjre