Author Topic: [OXCE][TC] United Nations Extraterrestrial Combat Command | v0.11.0  (Read 88391 times)

Offline The Martian

• Commander
  • "It implores you to listen to its arguments..."
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if this will be of use to you, I was digging around in UNEXCOM's resource files and noticed this interesting Laser Sniper Rifle:

(Very nice!)

Not all of the HandOb's frames appeared to match so I gave editing a new HandOb set a try using the "TFSniperHand.png" file from "Xeno Operations" By XOps as a base.

Here are the results, the first set is in the same colour scheme as the other ones found in your resource folder:

The second one has had its colour shifted to match the weapon's BigOb image:

Here is an example of how the these HandObs display in game:

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if this will be of use to you, I was digging around in UNEXCOM's resource files and noticed this interesting Laser Sniper Rifle:

(Very nice!)

I totally love it! Thanks, The Martian, i'll use it on the next update. Those sprites aren't mine, tho. KingMob4313 is the original creator of the Laser & Plasma Weapons used in UNEXCOM, all credits for them should be for him. :D

*** Edited to fix the quote :3 - Solarius Scorch
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:25:33 pm by Solarius Scorch »

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Hello there!

NEWS UPDATE

A new test mod is available for download on our Discord server!

The bad guys had taken hostages inside a Govt building and is our job to storm the complex and neutralize the Terrorist forces.

This time, Luke83 had made a new Office terrain, while Tingcat and I made the Terrorist faction.

You can try both the new mission and the new faction! UNEXCOM is required to play it, because the mission has custom weapons found on the mod.

Join us at the Inventorum Development Team Discord, free Flashbang grenades to new recruits! https://discord.gg/DaQREsP

Enviado desde mi LG-M400 mediante Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:52:55 am by efrenespartano »

Offline Serg1973

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
IMHO, there is an imbalance in research, in March 1973 I can produce Storm and already researched Avenger. In April, I have the Avenger and a plasma weapon. I don't need Earth technology anymore. Such as...

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
IMHO, there is an imbalance in research, in March 1973 I can produce Storm and already researched Avenger. In April, I have the Avenger and a plasma weapon. I don't need Earth technology anymore. Such as...
Oh, gosh. You are quick!
In which difficulty are you playing?

Thanks for the feedback, BTW!

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
A new update is ready now.

UNEXCOM v.0.7.5 Terrorist Takedown is alive now!

What's new in this update?

Changes made:

* Updated to latest OXCE version
* Removed Hobbes content
* New UNEXCOM logo, by Dauntless1942
* Added new Hybrid Globe v1.2, by Luke83
* Added new terrain: Airport, by Luke83
* Added Terrorist faction, by efrenespartano & Tingcat
* Added new mission: Hostage Crisis
* Added new mission: Hijacked Plane
* Added two new Tier III aircrafts:
   - Crusader Advanced Fighter
   - Saracen Advanced Bomber
* Added six new Tier II craft weapons:
   - Shortsword Alloy Light Missile
   - Scimitar Alloy Heavy Missile
   - Athena Alloy Gatling Cannon
   - Mauser Alloy Revolver Cannon
   - Phoenix Alloy Super Heavy Missile
   - Hydra Alloy Rockets
* Added EXPANDED_TERROR terrain by hellrazor
* Added Flashbang Grenade, by efrenespartano
* Added two new custom weapons:
   - M16A1 Shotgun, by Andr
   - M16A1 Scoped, by Andr
* New UFOPedia category: Ammunition, only for ammo items.
* Fixed issues with ammo handObs & Smoke Grenade floorOb, found by Andr
* Now USSR/NATO special ammo won't appear on the UFOPedia and Store before unlocking their respective research
* New Ammunition and Weapon Conversion manufacturing categories, suggested by Tal'Raziid
* New categories for Alien Tech and Misc items, suggested by Tal'Raziid
* Updated Medical items to new behaviour
* New Enemy Human missions will spawn custom UFOs (T-6 Texan, Fouga Magister, Mi-8 Hip)
* Most Alien missions will start to appear later on the campaign, so the Humans will be the initial enemies.
* Vanilla advanced crafts now takes longer to research (suggested by Cupon4uk) and are dependant on Advanced Fighter research
* Re-arranged some UFOPedia entries.
* Fixed issue with Mi-8 on Geoscape, found by wolwerin & Tal'Raziid

« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 12:27:41 am by efrenespartano »

misterx

Wow it's a supermegamod gonna love it! here some screenshots, it seems hard like hell!!!  8) here some scrrenies

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Wow it's a supermegamod gonna love it! here some screenshots, it seems hard like hell!!!  8) here some scrrenies

I'm so happy you liked it, pal! ;D
Yes, this project is meant to be a big one! Feel free to share your opinion or suggestions. :)

NEWS UPDATE:

We are testing the new Laser Weapons provided by the USA. This new set of Lasers were drawn by Dauntless1942, a skilled artist working with us! As always, each gun has its own unique set of bigObs, handObs and floorObs sprites.

They will be available on the next update, along with extra weapons.

Some pics below:

Offline KingMob4313

• Commander
  • Never let me down again.
    • View Profile
    • Mod Hub for Equal Terms 2.0
Been following this project for a while and I have to say, you've completely run in the direction that I only half-heartedly took with my Equal Terms mod.

So damn impressed.  Great work.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Been following this project for a while and I have to say, you've completely run in the direction that I only half-heartedly took with my Equal Terms mod.

So damn impressed.  Great work.
Whoa!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, means a lot coming from you! As I've told you some time ago, your mod is one of my favorite mods (if not THE favorite). Thanks a lot for liking this project and letting me using your assets as basis for mine. You are my hero.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Hi, folks! Presenting to you, the new alien weapons: Fusion Weapons!

This new set of weapons is highly mysterious, their origins are different from the normal Plasma weapons and are definitely more powerful. A LOT.
Please, test it as much as possible, so we can balance them. A test mod is available for free on our Discord server!
This is a joint effort, the original weapons were drawn by Dauntless1942, the concept and rulesets were written by The Reaver of Darkness and me.

Hope you liked them!

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Sweet. 8)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Sweet. 8)

Hehe glad you liked it, my friend!  ;D

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Today is a very special day. Two years ago, I started to collect some assets from my favorite mods (mostly XCF and the now dead TechComm) to create a mod on my own. Now, in 2020 the mod is very different of what I initially planned. And i'm very happy of it. I want to thank the long list of testers, players and contributors, without you this mod wouldn't be possible.

A new update is ready now.

UNEXCOM v.0.7.8 Storming the Abyss is alive now!

What's new in this update?

Changes made:
*Updated to OXCE v6.5.1
*Integrated CMP Hybrid, new maps and new globe by the CMP Team
*Refined IDT_AIRPORT terrain, by Luke83
*Improved rank sprites, by Andr
*Fixed some wrong palettes on UFOPedia entries
*Now Tunnans are buyable from the store
*Slightly buffed Texan enemy craft cannon power and reload
*Added Fusion Weapons, late game alien guns. Original concept by Dauntless1942, ruleset by The Reaver of Darkness, sprites by wolwerin and efrenespartano
*Fixed issues related to duplicated entries on BallisticWeapons ruleset
*Replaced Beretta 92X with Browning HP, by Andr
*Added .50 Cal Magnum, by wolwerin
*Added M1 Carbine and Enforcer Pistol, by Shawn Clarke
*Added splashdownSurvivalChance, fakeWaterLandingChance & unmanned values to Human UFOs (now will explode if they crash land on water). Original code by Finnik.
*The Terrorists, Female Police and some Allied Soldiers now use the M1 Carbine and the Enforcer pistol
*The Plasma weapons now have a vapor trail
*Fixed issues related to crashing Plasma research on OXCE v6.5.1, found by Southoftheline
*Improved ammo UFOPedia entries
*New Romania and Bulgaria flags to better represent the real ones in the Cold War, by Black Onix
*New Underwater Aqua Lung for UNEXCOM troops, automatically replaces any other armor underwater, (sprites by Nord)
*New Underwater Breathing Device for vanilla aliens (sprites by Precentor Apollyon)
*Added missing strings for Human Small Launcher, reported by Andr
*Added Ethereal Commander and Sectoid Leader as CO and NCO to most races (they are the masterminds behind the invasion, after all). Suggested by Andr
*Added some cover to Hercules Paradrop map, suggested by naenaed1588179853
*Fixed wrong palette with USA Support image, reported by Andr and naenaed1588179853
*Tweaked aircraft weapons, suggested by Barabas & Andr
*Reduced amount of Alien Alloys to create Tier 2 craft Gatling and Cannon ammo, splitted both manufacturing projects
*Reduced amount of Alien Alloys required to craft Tier 2 aircraft weapons and ammo

Offline HT

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Finally, a new update!

I have to say, I don't like this mod as much as XCF, but I do find the premise refreshing, although I like the War of the Worlds' idea much more. Nevertheless, good job!