Author Topic: Necromunda Enforcers  (Read 1553 times)

Offline sable

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Necromunda Enforcers
« on: April 13, 2023, 07:28:10 pm »
Working on my Necromunda mod and felt like sharing this sneak peek at the Palanite Enforcer gang :)

Some Palanite Subjugators with their vigilance pattern assault shields!

Offline The Martian

• Commander
  • "It implores you to listen to its arguments..."
    • View Profile
Re: Necromunda Enforcers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 04:47:16 am »
You've captured the look well, nice work.

Spoiler:

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 08:13:50 pm »
Looks really cool.

Do you have a particular vision for your mod?

I was crafting Rosigmunda (a Necromunda-themed mod) over the remaining spare time I had. Feel free to fork the repo for a clean slate compatible with the 40k base mod or maybe we can do something together. I don't think that two competing mods are necessary.

If you want to discuss things, you can also ask in the ROSIGMA discord or hit me up on Matrix, if you prefer that.

Offline sable

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 01:11:50 pm »
Looks really cool.

Do you have a particular vision for your mod?

I was crafting Rosigmunda (a Necromunda-themed mod) over the remaining spare time I had. Feel free to fork the repo for a clean slate compatible with the 40k base mod or maybe we can do something together. I don't think that two competing mods are necessary.

If you want to discuss things, you can also ask in the ROSIGMA discord or hit me up on Matrix, if you prefer that.

Ah your mod looks cool! My mod is separate from the 40k base mod however, it'll effectively try to implement the Necromunda tabletop wargame with multiple playable and opposable gangs :)