Poll

Which Old Mods I Should Wait On From You Guys? (READ FIRST, THEN VOTE AND REPLY HERE)

A: Dropbox Links
1 (25%)
B: Google Drive Links
2 (50%)
C: Forum Download Attachments
0 (0%)
D: Something Else besides Attachments and links
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: [SUGGEST]Dropbox Links or Google Drive Links or Something Else Particular?  (Read 1428 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
EDIT: Damn. I dunno what i forgot about what version numbers of the mods i can find. My bad. XD

Sorry that i was on hiatus on playing OXCE+ and Modding, why, because i'm better off reading and learning OXC forum threads and posts (along with HIVE forums) so that i can know, think, learn and understand better.

I'm saving my whole "Playing OXCE+ and Practicing 90s XCOM" stuff for me getting all of the new and old mods from the mod portal site, along with the forums.

Technically speaking, I have 166 mod folders (Not ZIP Files and 0 folders) on my Windows 10 Alienware 17 R2 Laptop. (Well, the Improved Uniforms mod by Fox105iwsp is having sprite and palette errors as well. :( )

But i don't have mods like Outsider (By Miguel), Gifty's New X-COM Music! (by Gifty), PSX music and others from the now dead mod portal (Warboy's Training Rooms OXCE+ mod's my favorite so on).

For here now on at my hiatus with OXC playing and modding, i would like to have patience waiting on download attachments, Dropbox links or Google Drive links from you guys (Like Solarius Scorch, Warboy, davide, Hobbes, Nord, SIMON, Yataka, Dioxine, Hellrazor, The Reaver of Darkness or anybody on OXC who play mods and OXCE+) via votes, via PMs and via replies i think.

Like 50 mods or 100 mods per megabyte and gigabyte in a zip file unless i have Training Rooms, Gauss Mod and others on my OXC mod collection folder, that way i won't add a replica or copy of the mod in my collection (SEE IMAGE BELOW):

If there's anything particularly like to ask or tell me, vote first, then reply or PM me to let me know.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:19:19 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline jgatkinsn

• Colonel
  • Squaddie cautiously peering through the breach
    • View Profile
Um.. the only question I have is that I don't understand your question.  Are you asking for which mods you should get, or are you asking us to vote on which mod download method you should wait on being implemented before you get more mods?  confused.

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
Um.. the only question I have is that I don't understand your question.  Are you asking for which mods you should get, or are you asking us to vote on which mod download method you should wait on being implemented before you get more mods?  confused.
Uh....
Getting mods i don't have on my collection (10 mods i think from the mod portal via dropbox or google drive links from You or Anyone on OXC Forums) like:
UFO Defense PSX Cinematics by sylandro
TFTD PSX Cinematics by sylandro
UFO Defense PSX Music by sylandro
TFTD PSX Music by sylandro
UFO Defense PSX Sound Effects by sylandro
TFTD PSX Sound Effects by sylandro
Sniper Rifle by Warboy and Toshiaki2115
Zhabha's Mod Collection by Zhabha
Grenade Launcher by Ryskeliini
Moriarty's Power Armor Redux by Warboy
Playstation Sound Effects by SupSuper
Unless you or anybody have those mods i think.

That's what.  :-\
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:33:06 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline Niewiem

• Captain
    • View Profile
You can try this site but I did not check if mods you requested are there.
https://openxcom.org/download/oldmods/

Offline Dr.Crowley

• Colonel
  • Saving data in the name of the Emperor!
    • View Profile
Well, I lost many of mods when my old laptop was stolen but I checked my garbage dump of downloads folder and found something:

Terran Plasma Weapons v1.1 by Shadow
TFTD Gauss Mod v1.01 by DzhOKer
Weapon Rework v2.5 by Rockfish and chaosshade (somewhat strange archive that is not sure about its version itself)
X-Com Weapon Rework and Expansion v0.8.5(counldn't find author's name in mod files)

Since I was not around for almost half of year I have no idea what are these mods, where did I got them and if they will be useful for you but whatever.  Also I have PSX soundtracks uzipped somewhere on my new laptop, so I can zip them back and upload to dropbox if someone needs it.