Author Topic: How to prepare for extreme weather conditions & how to deal with stamina loss?  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Shaewaros

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
During missions I often encounter either extreme cold or hot weather that both drain stamina and even knock some of my units unconscious after awhile. Do certain clothing work better in cold weather in particular? I imagine stripping your gals naked will help in warm climate areas. Are there any other ways of combating weather conditions?

Also I'm not sure which items to use to regain stamina lost due to harsh weather conditions.

Offline unarmed drifter

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Bootypedia is your friend  8). But generally you'll need in the beginning the tribal wear. It's a set of leather bikini/fur jacket, for hot/cold environments, respectively. For stamina regen, drink moonshine/beer, like irl.

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
Early on you'll have little to no tools to fight heat/cold properly.

Standard rule: The less your HP pool is, the more likely your hand succums to the environment.
The basic 'ganger' outfit is decent enough to protect against cold (no HP loss/turn) while scout/adventurer is good to take less heat damage.
The basic barbarian outfit can be a solution to reduce stun damage further.

First 'tools' to fight cold are shawls + ushankas and fans against heat. Add into the inventory to get protection.
Later you can add a radiator-shirt to get more heat-protection AND PLASMA RESISTANCE!

Offline Shaewaros

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, you were really helpful! I found the Clothing section from Piratepedia and equipped by gals with Rogue clothes, since they seem like overall well-rounded clothes with good resistances to both heat and cold.

Offline Blood Raven 117

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Atom beer is your friend. It and vodka are the two things on my gals belts until you get better alcohol. Certain clothing options are also advised, you'll eventually get certain armor sets that make environment near irrelevent. I won't spoil since you appear new.

but a tip, keep a stockpile of X-grog barrels and give it to your medic, healing and stun negation is very important. Kegstands are more important though, so get those girls liquored up!

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
Atom beer and moonshine regens stamina.
The early tools to fight against 'stun' damage are: Canteen of Refreshment and Pain Killers.
X-Grog is the first improvement as a 'all-in-one' package but weights a ton (30) and as a 2x3 item hard to carry on most outfits with no backpack.

Also every x-grog is pure money you'll lose if you use even a single charge of it.