aliens

Author Topic: [PICS]My Edited OXC Screenshots  (Read 1545 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
[PICS]My Edited OXC Screenshots
« on: May 10, 2018, 02:42:26 pm »
I have some edited screens, but i forgot the "before" stuff since i deleted those. :(
Check them out.

1: Shotgun Projectile Testing, rather than pellets, it's a edit where the gun shoots multiple projects in 1 or 3 shots.

2: Converting Soldiers to MECs or Cyborgs, or Promoting Soldiers to Rank (Sergeant-Commander) or Class (Assault, Heavy, Scout, etc) via Manufacture.
Aka. replace and other things like i dunno whatchamacallit.
Best for genetics, cybernetics and conversion unless there's no "geneLab"" and "cyberLab" codes in OXC and OXCE+.
Name of the Soldier/Item for example is Per Nordin i believe, i haven't named him/her to "Test Soldier".
Ignore the $1 Part, just for testing. -.-

Pretty cool and interesting for you guys to see since i forgot about a before and after part of the image.

Edited with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 (My current version of PS that is not good enough for OXC sprite, pixel and palette handling. :( )
More will be soon in the OP.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:53:28 pm by FeruEnzeru »

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
Re: [PICS]My Edited OXC Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 02:53:52 pm »
First one probably won't ever happen in-game, animating multiple projectiles at a time would require some code rewrites not high on anybody's priority list, but the soldier conversion is something I've been working on as an OXCE+ feature - it's not quite manufacturing, but it can convert one soldier type to another.

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
Re: [PICS]My Edited OXC Screenshots
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 03:00:49 pm »
First one probably won't ever happen in-game, animating multiple projectiles at a time would require some code rewrites not high on anybody's priority list, but the soldier conversion is something I've been working on as an OXCE+ feature - it's not quite manufacturing, but it can convert one soldier type to another.
That's fine, Otto. I never heard of that in one of the forum threads since i was middle of reading stuff like Gauss Mod and Reaver's Faithful Megamod threads. But i tried editing a screenshot first, then add some proportions to it in order to do so.

I think it has to a lot of work to do Genetics Lab facility, Cybernetics Lab Facility, Replacing Soldier via Conversion, Gene Mods, MEC Trooper Conversion and other custom features and codes in OXCE+.
EDIT:
Speaking of Shotgun Projectiles and Pellets.

Here's an example code for you, Meridian and Yankes to see so that it can think of things particularly:
Code: [Select]
items: 
  - type: STR_SHOTGUN_BULLETS
    shotgunBullets: 5 #Fires 5 to any number of multiple bullets/projectiles in 1-3 shots like a shotgun. shotgunPellets and shotgunProject don't stack and mix in rulesets, that will make conflicts with the code. It will not work with the code "shotgunPellets"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:30:49 pm by FeruEnzeru »