aliens

Author Topic: New X-COM-like game: Terran Shield  (Read 26232 times)

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: New X-COM-like game: Terran Shield
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2020, 04:24:12 am »
Extra inventory space should be almost universally appreciated. There will probably be a few who get irritated by feeling obligated to squeeze as much in as will fit, and would prefer a smaller and simpler inventory. But for every one of them there will be five or more who get mad at other games for not letting you put items into the "empty" squares around items.

Offline Arhaeus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2020, 06:48:45 am »
We are excited to share with you the first concept of the Etta-Um alien, with a short description and a scaled representation of his dimensions.

Spoiler Alert!

If you want to discover the aliens only during the game, you may skip the chart below in order to avoid spoilers.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/terranshield/terran-shield-edge-of-the-abyss-0/posts/2774583

Offline Arhaeus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2020, 10:14:25 pm »
The Air Force living quarters for now, next the Aqua Force living quarters where the aquanauts will sleep and relax.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/terranshield/terran-shield-edge-of-the-abyss-0/posts/2901508

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2020, 08:31:48 am »
I love the living quarters! It's looking great! I especially love how it actually has all of the space and things needed for a real living quarters!

My indiegogo contribution was refunded. I'm trying to share funds with you guys but it keeps not working, and it makes me wonder how many others also had their payments refunded or failed to draw and they just don't realize it. Maybe we'd have hit an extra stretch goal. Do you guys have a patreon or something?