aliens

Author Topic: [Suggestion] more indicators with other colors  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Lagi

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
[Suggestion] more indicators with other colors
« on: February 10, 2018, 02:46:36 pm »
Ext+ is awesome. I love that my reserve TU settings is auto- share with each guys!

...to the supplications:

1) there is good marker for wounded soldier (blue box). Can it select wounded soldier?
f.ex. with blue 3 box: i double-press 3 and the wounded guys is selected.

2) when i hold ALT, the gray direction arrows are show.
Can the small arrows be: green - if xcom didnt move yet. orange - if still can snap shoot?
this would greatly reduce the toggling soldiers, to check the current tactical status.

3)stats [(c key) also in the base & after combat stats]- can you recolor the stats name in left column:
TimeUnits, energy,... to Morale - color 1
Reaction, (acc).. to Strenght - color 2
Psionic Str,Skill - color 3
armor - color 4
... or color be similar to the right sliders.

it would be less wearing for my eyes. Maybe you pros now it by heart, only checking slider color. But i searching and reading and comparing with the slider.

4)
can you make mouse slider to cover toggling xcoms in stats and inventory (same as TAB/~)?
mouse scroll work godlike for purchasing - simultaneously scroll list and adjust amount to buy

5)
looking (middle mouse) at sectoid didnt show his doll.

newb question:
6) in inventory panel when i press Q i can write something in label - what for is this function?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:33:59 pm by Meridian »

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [sug] more indicators with other colors
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 02:55:03 pm »
Ext+ is awesome. I love that my reserve TU settings is auto- share with each guys!

Pro tip: don't ever use reserve TU... looks useful, but is absolute crap (and trap)... even as a newb, you can do better without it

5)
looking (middle mouse) at sectoid didnt show his doll.

there are no paperdolls for aliens in vanilla... but you can mod them if you want

6) in inventory panel when i press Q i can write something in label - what for is this function?

it filters the ground inventory... useful when there's a lot of stuff on the ground and you want to find that tiny smoke grenade :)

--- posts merged ---

I feel like i can't add or install OXCE+ on my PCs because i'm not a big fan of tutorials that involve always text instead of videos and images (I read the "[2] OXCE+ download & installation guide" topic by Meridian, but i feel like i want to wait on a tutorial video for OXCE and OXCE+ by someone since ivandogovich didn't add OXCE/OXCE+ on his YT video). :(

OXCE+ can be installed EXACTLY the same way as OXC nightly.
I will not be doing any tutorials.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:06:37 pm by Solarius Scorch »