Author Topic: [CLOSED/LOCKED UNTIL FUTURE DECADES][MAPS] OPs, GFs, Types of Bases, Etc.  (Read 7541 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile

Lot's of Nodes from Supply Ship UFO

The Old Alien Attack Walker

My UFO1A Squadron (Four UFOS)

Medium Scout Squad

My old Alien City Block from Jan-Feb

Weakspots for the nodes

Nodes for the Battleship UFO

The Old Orbital Alien Platform (Well, i'm going to doing Custom MCDs for the Platforms, Alien Cities and Alien Walker because of my reasons with MCDedit)
My Created Map and Route Date History (January-February):
Code: [Select]
Tuesday, ‎January ‎23, ‎2018
ALIENPLATFORM00_OLD
ALIENPOWERPLANT
ALIENTELEPORTER
ALIENTELEPORTERTEMPLATE
ALIENBARRACKS
SMALLALIENDROPPOD00
SMALLALIENDROPPOD10
SMALLALIENDROPPOD20
SMALLALIENDROPPOD30
SMALLALIENDROPPOD40
SMALLALIENDROPPOD50
SMALLALIENDROPPOD60
Wednesday, ‎January ‎24, ‎2018
ALIENCITYBLOCK0000
‎Thursday, ‎January ‎25, ‎2018
XCOMDROPPODLARGE
XCOMDROPPODMEDIUM
XCOMDROPPODSMALL
ALIENCITYBLOCK0010
ALIENCITYBLOCK0020
ALIENCITYBLOCK0030
Friday, ‎January ‎26, ‎2018
ALIENATTACKWALKER0000
‎Saturday, ‎January ‎27, ‎2018
ALIENWALKERTEMPLATE00
ALIENWALKERLEGSEGMENT01
ALIENWALKERLEGSEGMENT02
ALIENWALKERLEGSEGMENT03
ALIENWALKERLEGSEGMENT04
Saturday, ‎February 3, ‎2018
ALIENCITYBLOCK0040
‎Friday, ‎February ‎9, ‎2018
3MEDIUMSCOUTSQUAD0000
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0000
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0005
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0010
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0015
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0000
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0005
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0010
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0015
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0020
4SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0025
5SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0000
5SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0005
5SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0010
Saturday, ‎February 10, ‎2018
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0020
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0025
3SMALLSCOUTSQUAD0030
Maps for All of the Nodes for Vanilla UFOs (UFO1A-UFO170 Maps)
‎Sunday, ‎February ‎11, 2018
UFO_110_BACK
UFO_110_EMPTY
UFO_110_LEFT
Maps for All of the Nodes for Vanilla Crafts (AVENGER-PLANE)
‎Monday, ‎February ‎12, ‎2018
OpenXCOMUFOMapSizes Maps/Routes (UFOMAPSIZE10X10-UFOMAPSIZE80X80)
XBASE_00_NODES1-XBASE_00_NODES7
XBASE_01_NODES1-XBASE_01_NODES7
XBASE_02_NODES1-XBASE_02_NODES7
AVENGER_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
FIRES_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
INTERC_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
LIGHTNIN_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
PLANE_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_110_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_120_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_130_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_140_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_150_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_160_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO_170_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
UFO1A_NODE_WEAKSPOTS
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
UFO_110_DIAGONAL000
UFO_110_DIAGONAL005
UFO_110_DIAGONAL010
UFO_110_DIAGONAL005
UFO_120_BACK
UFO_120_DIAGONAL000
UFO_120_DIAGONAL005
UFO_120_DIAGONAL010
UFO_120_DIAGONAL005
UFO_120_EMPTY1
UFO_120_EMPTY2
UFO_110_FRONT
UFO_110_LEFT
‎Tuesday, ‎April ‎3, ‎2018
EASTEREGGUFO01 (For Easter)

Testing my bastbit and inticon sprites (They're working well, but problem is, my bigob sprites are not working. See image below the other image)
EDIT: My inticon sprites' colors and palettes are wrong. Made a mistake!  :o

When i was testing my bigob sprites (Pistol and Rifle Acid Clips), the palette and colors are broken and messed up. I need to figure why my sprite's colors are working via better art programs or Falko's tools and help. I don't know how to fix it. ???

This is a screenshot showing my txt files for my future plans for a TC (It might have 4 tiers of Gauss weapons, but they might overheat-able and melt-able Gauss Weapons or not. Ask me via HIVE or Wikia message so that i can give you guys my list of the 4 Gauss Tiers; Mag, Coilgun, Mass Driver and Railgun tiers).

To-Do While I'm on My W10AW17R2 Laptop:
1: Do a collection of nodes from all of the UFO94 maps, including the TFTD95 maps. (Well, i can try importing the TFTD routes to UFO by switching the TFTD ranks to UFO ranks to see if it works, but i don't think it can work or not, i'll see eventualy)
2: Work on my maps and routes including after the vanilla maps' node collecting (I'll try collecting nodes from non-vanilla maps if community might say yes or no to them).
3: Figure out why my problem with the colors and palettes (UFO94 colors) of the bigObs of my PNG/GIF sprites and images (well i don't have my own floorobs and handobs) being broken and messed-up via Falko's Tools/Help or a better program (Like GIMP or ones on the good list, but not mtPaint) or a better version of Adobe Photoshop than Elements 7.0 (Because it won't let me open up GIF files)
4: Learn the codes from rulesets and forums.
5: Read the Xeno Operations Mod Thread first, then do a XOps campaign (I've been playing XCOM Styled and Theme Space Marines Play and Self-Roleplays on Different Terrains as planets with New Battle Mode because it's kinda fun doing XCOM Space Marines. Not 40k Space Marines because 40k Space Marines are British and Imperial, not American. ^o^).
6: Think of any thoughts on doing X-Piratez or X-COM Files after reading their threads.
7: Maybe play some RFM (On Beginner) or Area 51 (On Experienced) again with mods maybe after XenoOperations, unless i'll try harder instead of easier.
8: Possibly read all of the threads if i want to (I've just read all of XOps' threads like his Expanded Gauss Arsenal mod, well there's no UFO version of the handob and floorob GIF sprites for the EGA weapons. :( ).
9: Finish watching Sailor Moon Season 1 while it's the Viz English dub actresses' birthdays (Because i've been too much of a Sailor Moon Viz Media English Dub fan for days because of Stephanie-chan. XD ).
10: Install the 1990s Unreal games (Not CD versions) maybe from my dad's steam account, and then play them outside of the Steam client or not while i'm logged out of my dad's account (I don't have a steam account because steam features requires dollars which is disappointing for me to have)
11: Install X-COM Apoc and OpenApoc on my laptop until i have my own steam account with money and credit card (Because i need Steam for XCOM games, but the OpenApoc site's connection is not secure and unsecure. I can't get an account on OpenApoc until the site's connection says secure)
12: Work on my lists of things for my future TC mod (Already done the Ballistic, Laser, Gauss and Shock Weapon Tiers are done, but Alien Weapon Tiers are halfway done. Terran Converted Weapon Tiers along with the "armors, vests, clothes and suits", "perks and abilities", psi powers, gene-mods, cybernetics, player unit classes, HWPs, aliens, hostiles, factions, crafts, research/foundry/facility/work projects and "other things" lists are not done because i need more writing to do)
13(OPTIONAL): Do a couple or few posts or topics on OXC forums, not too many because of Meridian's and Yankes' reasons.
14: Work on overhaul mods.
To-Do List until have my six or seven desktop PCs for seperate games and programs):
1: Do 3D renders and concepts with SPORE, Blender, 3dsMax, ZBrush and other 3D art, rendering and modelling programs (Very important to help my XCOM modding more reliable and thinkable. But do art with SPORE since 2012)
2: Get all of the 2010s XCOM games, along with UFO Aftermath, UFO Aftershock, UFO Afterlight and UFO Extraterrestials on there (Very important for my XCOM life ever)
3: Get SPORE on GOG.com (After getting a GOG.com account), then find and help get a SPORE account for downloading all of the SPORE creations on the SPORE site with the aid of someone named Rebecca (Rebecca1208/DarkEdgeTV from YouTube) or someone else who uses SPORE (Very important for me to make my models, renders and concepts)
4: Find a 3D art program useful for creating Space Backgrounds with the planet Earth (Kinda useful for UFOpaedia images such as Satellites and other images)
5: Maybe play some games that Windows Vista-Windows 10 requirements such as UT3, Skyrim, Starcraft 2 (On Seperate WC3, SC1&2 and OXC Desktop PC), Magicka (My favorite game i keep playing with Metallica and Godsmack music. It's fun with metal music), Orcs Must Die1&2, Planetside 2 and other games from 2007-2020.
6: Do SPORE Modding, like find SPORE mods that add new parts and shapes to creature editor, building editor and Spaceship editor (I need more than less parts and everything in my SPORE offline days. I hated SPORE offline without the mods. poq)
7: Get a Big Screen TV for movies and TV series marathons put on the wall of my room unless i have a seperate computer that watches TV series with Bandicam, FRAPs and other video recording programs (Because i'm not a big fan of watching 1 episode at a time, which a pain in my ass. VoV)

For here and now on, i'm going to stop using the OXC forum PMs and stop sending OXC PMs to everyone (i can do/send 3-5 PMs, but not too many) because of Meridian and Yankes including Otto saying "Stop spamming" and "stop sending me messages" and saying "stop spamming me and everyone" which has something to do with forum posts, replies and PMs, including birthday messages (That's why i don't want to be banned from the OXC forums by spamming posts, topics and PMs. I don't want that to happen ever again). I can still do more posts on topics and threads that are mine, but i do a little bit of posts on other peoples topics and threads.

So... if you want to talk to me or send me PMs (whenever it's on a site that does not have a 20000 character length on PMs),
it has to be the HIVE Workshop site (Profile Posts and PMs/Conversations, it also has a chat, but i'd never got on there because of my "Read Forums" mood. Does not have a 20000 character limit for posts, but does have a 500000 limit for them. :) There's also female users on HIVE like 84chrome and DarkRangerAlice too),
or Wikia (Greater Cosmic Butterfly Wiki, Great Cosmic Butterfly Sanctuary or Tenshi Sanctuary wikis via Message. The wikis i used to work/visit with my friends Gensomura "Makomi" SeHakurei, Joseph pena and Brook Mikan is cute including other people. I can ask Genso to invite you guys unless you ask me to invite you to those wikis. But i don't think my friends on Wikia are pixel artists, you might wanna ask them after they invite you to their wikis. But don't join GCB Wiki, GCBS Wiki and Tenshi Sanctuary wiki without asking Genso and Joseph or else they'll block/ban from those wikis. -.-),
or Tumblr (Tumblr is where i use look around at new stuff involving Senran Kagura from one of my important people such as Fu-Reiji from dA, well, i've lost my dA account 7 months ago because of assholes who refuse to answer my notes/PMs on dA being liars and tyrants over my life. I think Tumblr has their own messaging system, i'll wait and see),
or pixiv (Well, i use pixiv for viewing Japanese art, especially Sailor Moon and SK art including Girls und Panzer and Precure art. But i don't like it's messaging system too)
or Chatzy (Well, i havn't used Chatzy, it's like Skype and Discord, but it's just a chat site, and i don't like it's terms of use whenever it's something illegal to say. But i can use it if i like to or not),
or on any site i'm at that has PMs and chat (whether i might give you guys my list of named Gauss Weapons from my 4 tiers; Mag, Coilgun, Mass Driver and Railgun), not OXC forums and Reddit including dA, FA, IB, Pinterest (I like Pinterest mostly) and other sites that might have anti-multi PM system or not (I'm going to planning to get and open up a Discord maybe in 2022 with a VPN for it instead of the 2010s whenever it comes to text or voice chat, i know one of my mates on HIVE said Discord is fine, safe and okay. :) EDIT: Nah, i'll change my mind on Discord instead of using it in the 2020s. XD Also i'll get an account on Discord first, then use the site instead of the app via Opera VPN. Maybe Genso will react to my idea, unless i can edit chat messages or not)

Today is July, i am going to go to a pizza and wing place in my state and city known as Mama Pazza's at 6:00 PM of dinner time with my real family.
I hoped you guys on HIVE, OXC and SC2 are feeling fine.

I'll be reading some OXC threads while i'm logged out of the forums so that i can still play my game, along with Starcraft and maybe some WC3 in case i change my mind on WC3 (I think i'm going to lose my interest in WC3 so bad because i was lazy reading HIVE profile posts), including 90s Unreal games unless i install them on my laptop.

Have a nice and beautiful July everyone! :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:49:55 am by FeruEnzeru »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
See Post/Reply #75 Above first to read.

EDIT:
Wait... when i first checked one of images/screenshots, the colors of my chaigun inticon and other inticon sprites are messed up (basebits worked fine, but not the icons and dogfighting images). What a mistake!  :o

EDIT2:
List of Image and Sprite Editing Programs I have and don't have total :):
mtPaint (GNU general public license, seems fine, but it's GNU afaik) HAVE
Evilpixie (GNU. Still makes sprites upside down, just tried it) HAVE
GrafX2 (Never tried it to see if it's better than others including GNU programs) DOWNLOADED AND GOT IT
GIMP (BAD LIST. But i'm going to try to see) GETTING IT LATER
paint.net (BAD LIST. Still uses its color picker to help me collect the palettes of UFO94 and TFTD95)
Photoshop Elements 7.0 (NOT GOOD FOR OXC SPRITES. STILL DOES NOT OPEN-UP GIFS) REMOVING IT AFTER GETTING A BETTER VERSION OF THE PROGRAM (Like CS, CC or any other version that helps me open up GIFs and do sprite palettes)
Aseprite (I forgot about that image editor, didn't got it for my birthday, i need to ask my dad to get that 10 or 20 dollar license while i'm on my alt windows 10 profile) GETTING UNTIL I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THAT LICENSE, MAYBE A VERSION THAT WORKS ON WINDOWS 10
IcoFX (Well, i don't a trial version. I want a 29 dollar license that will make it not expire so that i try it out) DON'T HAVE

I wish my palette problems can fixed with those programs that are overkill and illegal to use.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:48:44 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline efrenespartano

• Colonel
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
Now adding a WIP Four Legged Walker for the Aliens along with the "ALIENCITYBLOCK0000" map.

It's called the Attack Walker. I really can't do a scout walker because the size and width of legs are too big for this.

I'll work on more of the walker until i get or make a transparent gravlift MCD first, then the"ALIENCITYBLOCK0000" map maybe later or at 10:00 PM while i download and get more user made mods to find on the forums that are from there and the mod site.

Enjoy the walker images! :)

Hi, FeruEnzeru!

I was reviewing your post and I was very impressed by your UFOs. Great job. Do you have the Attack Walker and the human Droppod ready? I would like to use them in my mod. It would be great if it also included rulesets. Thanks in advance!

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hi, FeruEnzeru!
Hello again, efrenespartano! :D
I was reviewing your post and I was very impressed by your UFOs. Great job. Do you have the Attack Walker and the human Droppod ready? I would like to use them in my mod. It would be great if it also included rulesets. Thanks in advance!
Thank you for your review and your impression on my thread! :)
My Alien Attack Walker map does not have nodes in it's RMP file, but no, absolutely not, my old maps (ALIENPLATFORM00_OLD - EASTEREGGUFO01) kinda old (7 months old. January-July 2018) for anyone to use (But that's okay, no offense and don't be mad/angry because i need to start remaking my Walker(s) and my other old maps with MVII after doing the vanilla map node collecting along with giving them new custom MCDs instead of vanilla MCDs, well, i can use a little bit or some of the vanilla MCDs if i like).
It would've been great for you to have them in your mod and rulesets, but how 'bout you save those for your mod until i'm done with a txt file for my lists of weapon techs/tiers, weapon customization, equipment, soldier classes, unit perks (probably perks from the new and old XCOM games), psionics, factions, and et cetera for my mods (I'm still working on that Crafts and Craft Weapons overhaul mod with craft and CW upgrades, and now i'd kinda paused my work on it weeks ago. But it does have upgrades for crafts and craft weapons including pilots with upgraded selves to use the craft wisely).

I'm having difficultl having a hard time naming some of ADVENT and TEKH crafts/vehicles on one of my notepad files that involve my future mod plans (weapons, equipment, soldiers, unit classes, aliens, etc) like ADVENT's Semi-Mid Game Fast Light Land Vehicle and their Late Game Fast Light Land Vehicle, and TEKH's Mid Game Fast Light Vehicle and their Late Game Fast Light Vehicle (They're hard to name with. I dunno what fitting name i need to give these vehicles i do not have the chance to name. V.V')

I really do need 3D art, 3D modelling and 3D rendering programs (Like SPORE, Blender, Maya, 3dsmax, ZBrush, etc. Well, i can use SPORE and those until have my own future desktops for separate things instead of one desktop) that can be helpful for to me to start drawing weapon bigobs (along with making inventory sprites and others. I can use a 3D program that help make Earth and other planets be usable for UFOpedia images instead) so that i can make concepts for my Human and Alien tech weapons, along with other stuff like equipment, armors and other)

I have to make more Alien Walkers other than the Attack Walkers instead of a good reason to make, methinks (Also, i cannot find UFO walls that have gun turrets in them. :( ).

These maps i'm making are for a future OXCE+ TC mod i'm working on weeks and months ago involving lots of things i've written on list with a txt file i have on my Windows 10 AW17R2 laptop.

Also, i'll be working on a cake UFO for some of my female Hive Workshop mates named 84chrome maybe at the 12th of July i suppose.

Remember that i'm very busy with eating food, playing games, finish watching Sailor Moon Season 1 with Viz English Dub, doing stuff on MVII and MCDEdit and a lot of other things i have to do.

Hope you'll have a good day! Cheers! :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:02:36 am by FeruEnzeru »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
UPDATE 8/7/2018
Sorry that i was kinda inactive for weeks since i wasn't feeling good everyday (I'm like having brain pain issues lately meaning i'm having a brain-ache or headache because i need some deep sleep every day) whilst the sickness and illness of myself and my throat (F the belching and burping along with coughing and puking. >o<) because i was middle of changing my avatars on HIVE, OpenXCOM and Wikia involving faces of Anime hotties (including kitties like Michelle, Johnny and Debi from Sailor Moon) like ones from Sailor Moon (Stephanie, Katie, Cristina, Amanda, Cherami, Sandy, Erica, Lauren, Veronica, Christine, Danielle, etc) and Senran Kagura (2 types of avatar images along with 1 type in my folders such as the Notorious K.A.T.S.U-hoe, Daidouji with her Balls of Steel and 1 image of Suzune Rin, that's all i could matter much as fiddlesticks), so as possibly changing my "idunnowatchamacallit" on my profile to "STEPHANIE-CHAN LAND" to something-else lands because of my beloved Stephanie-chan. VoV

Earlier today, i'm feeling good some often maybe.

I forgot about my Heavy Interecptor UFO that i was micro or macro managing words and stuff about, and now i am currently super busy with my "Converting TFTD Nodes to UFO Nodes via Weakspots with MVII" crap which made lost it in my head.

And i was currently busy playing "Being Lost in Circles in Unreal 1998 Game" because Unreal was one of my favorite Sci-Fi franchises back when i was playing Unreal Tournament GOTY with ChaosUT back in 2012.  :-[

Now i kinda got stuck watching Gears of War videos and started quoting the Gears so as the Aaron Griffins of War (Because Gears of War was stuck in my head too many times since i finished watching TheRadBrad's playthrough of Gears 3 where all this Imulsion sh*t can go to hell).

At least i forgot about reading XOps' Xeno Operations Mod Thread (I'm on Page 12 of it weeks or days or months ago) and bullet's 40k mod thread (Well, i got moved to a new child board days ago).

I'd obviously think of something involving a whole "de-linking nodes with MVII" thing which made think i should i try it out after finishing the weakspots for all of the map nodes where directs which patrol path that unit goes, maybe along with map node collecting i think. :)

Anyway... i'm gonna be checking my "My Best OXC Total Conversion Mod ideas for everyone to Read and Hear" thread along with other posts and threads to see if i could vote for Gears of War or Unreal TC (I know it does now show the names of users voted on each poll per topic/thread which is kinda disappointing) for OXC because i'm busy with TXT files and other things with OXC (I think i'm kinda lost on my future plans for TC stuff), i've kinda missed some posts and new threads while i was logged out of the OXC forums (I've missed a lot of good fellas like Reaver since i was inactive for weeks after changing my avatar(s) that often).

Man i wish i could dream of a colossal god-sized or star system wide UFO in XCOM fiction where it fires multiple "Planet-Cracker" like beams to cut a part of the Earth or any other planet like a slice of cake or pizza where a government building lives, and starts beaming it up with a beam similar to abduction beams where it grabs the piece of the ground and people (someone similar to Stephanie-chan) saying "HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!" a lot of times. X3

And maybe at August 10, i'm gonna be doing some of my own new threads on HIVE, OpenXCOM and Wikia where it can talk about my own childhood, teen-hood, adulthood, fan-hood and love-hood on multiple things i loved and liked when i was a kid in the early 2000s and a teen in 2010-2014 (My teenager life in 2010-2013 was kinda rough and terrible due to deviantArt and "some accounts i don't want to keep from 2009-2012" crap.  :-\).

From a day or two, i'm going to be doing Wikia (Random-Ness Wikia's the one i used to be on because my friend Gensomura was working with) stuff and other things in the afternoon at 12:00 PM, i have super important things to handle most (Like watching media video stuff like YouTube and 2 2018 anime i keep watching while waiting for new episodes of it and Senran Kagura Season 2 coming out in October of this year. And so as checking partially everything i used to look around on the web much)

Time to get to business then, but no more sick and ill throats for me! ~J-Kun FeruEnzeru (aka. FeruEnzeruJKun)
-
AUGUST 2018 TO-DO LIST FOR OPENXCOM STUFF (PLEASE NO DISCORD FOR ME BECAUSE I'M HEARTBROKEN ABOUT IT LAST MONTH):
1: Do a reply on one of my poll threads after me voting for something important (NOW).
2: Work on Converting TFTD Nodes to UFO Nodes via MVII (It'll take like days and weeks to finish the weakspots with MVII).
3: Maybe Update my OXC and OXCE+ (Gotta find threads where i can download the latest version of OXCE+ so that i can update it after updating my nightly build)
4: Maybe do map node collecting from maybe the vanilla maps or the weakpot maps that have the vanilla nodes (I kept getting errors on MVII where the nodes are out of bounds of the map. >.<)
5: Maybe mess around with PDNT or Adobe PSE 7.0 made sprite color and palette correcting (Because it won't let me correct my recolored pistol and rifle clip sprite colors to match the magazine color of the Rifle and Pistol clips with OXC or OXCE+).
6: Read XOps' Xeno Operations Thread (Because i want to do a campaign with after reading his whole thread so damn bad).
7: Maybe more stuff to add to the to-do list later.

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Re: [UPDATE][MAPS] Orbital Platforms, Ground Facilities, Types of Bases, Etc.
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2018, 06:54:58 am »
Finally made an Interceptor for the Aliens.

I have some bad news for you buddy, Since you area using my UFOL83.MCD, i am going to need to confiscate the Mapfile for that Alien Interceptor from you and any additional MCD you used to created it.... Confiscate/get a copy i am pretty flexible, Its so bloody cool looking!

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2018, 08:03:44 am »
Hi, Luke83. Sorry that you come by. I was in a densely bad "Stay IRL and off of the OXC forums instead of being on Internet crap" duties, although i'm inactive and away for months probably speaking.

I'll review your post right now tonight at 12 o'clock AM i assume.

Its so bloody cool looking!
Thanks for the kind and good words. Still that i've updated my version of kevL's MVII exe last September due to having TFTD map node link data issues and problems showing "oh f**k" messages with the nodes and tiles which has something to do with vanille TFTD maps or UFO maps or other vanilla or mod maps i should say.
I have some bad news for you buddy, Since you area using my UFOL83.MCD, i am going to need to confiscate the Mapfile for that Alien Interceptor from you and any additional MCD you used to created it.... Confiscate/get a copy i am pretty flexible,
Yeah, my bad at least. I was needing to give you credit on your UFOL83.MCD for reasons because i need any kind of tiles for UFOs that can face north, south, east, west and diagonal positions so that an actual UFO facing any direction (like a flying spinning UFO or saucer) to see how a real and classic UFO works like (But it probably needs glass sphere cockpits as well. e.g Kang and Kodo's ship or any kind of UFO that has a glass cockpit ceiling thing).

Speaking of credited/borrowed mod files from OXC mod authors/uses, i was learning MCDs and things from a friend of mine from last 2017 on OXC forums that i keep harassing with PMs (including forum posts and threads) 3 months ago Reaver of Darkness (so as other people i particularly might like if i post something very important including/excluding a wall of text on a post) so that i might be in need of him on Tumblr or Hive Workshop or any other places i like to use for PMs instead of OXC Forum PMs, but he refuses to use Tumblr nor HIVE (OpenXCOM forums have an anti-spam system for posts and PMs. :( ). (For now i suggest to stay away from him and leave him alone in future causes: meaning a 2020s or 2030s time for me to handle)

Also: Don't forget about MCDs that have copied tiles from vanilla tiles (and including custom tiles from mods as well).
Luke83
If you want confiscate anything i might've credited, borrowed or stole from any mod or MCD you have. I'll send an zip attachment right now (But without the maps that have tiles from your UFOL83.mcd files).

The file's names are: UFO_INTERC1 as i recall.

note: remember that you have MapView or MapViewII, and MCDEdit to view the files first. That is all. ~J-Kun FeruEnzeru, thank you for your kind replies :)

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2018, 11:57:25 am »
Yeah, my bad at least. I was needing to give you credit on your UFOL83.MCD
He was kidding, man. Nobody is confiscating anyone else's work. It's good to credit people when you borrow their work, but most of us are super happy to share our stuff! Almost all of the works on these forums and the mod portal(s) is built upon other works by other users! We're all team players here.

Luke and I both agree, your interceptor is pretty slick! Perhaps you should feature it in a small mod all by itself.

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2018, 01:11:03 pm »
He was kidding, man. Nobody is confiscating anyone else's work. It's good to credit people when you borrow their work, but most of us are super happy to share our stuff! Almost all of the works on these forums and the mod portal(s) is built upon other works by other users! We're all team players here.

Luke and I both agree, your interceptor is pretty slick! Perhaps you should feature it in a small mod all by itself.

YES WAS A JOKE, RELAX, I JUST REALLY LIKED YOUR MOD AND I WANTED A COPY FOR MYSELF :P 
(note to self, next time i make a joke, add some smiley faces)

I like that others borrow and expand my work, it means i can go MIA for a few years and come back and still find a working version  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:14:48 pm by luke83 »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 06:26:39 am »
@The Reaver of Darkness
Hi Reaver, sorry for Luke's and your late replies, i was busy with other things at the moment.
I liked to OXC PM you or post anything on your threads/posts or any other threads that have your posts/replies, but i feel bad and ashamed of things last August because i might've think i harassed you with too much PMs and messages involving alternatives to OXC PMs.

I'll review your replies now first, then Lukes replies for this time around.
It's alright. I know how to learn to give people credit on using their OXC works.
That's why credit is very important for me to use people's works when i'm in need of things for mods and other kinds of works indeed to have and know.

Especially when i learn things from OXC forums or while i post something on help threads. :)

Reaver... i really really love you the best, but maybe in a better future or place. I'll try not harass you with PMs and other things related to messages i suppose (JIC it's HIVE or Tumblr or other messaging alternatives to OXC forum PMs, excluding Discord to my likes and living).

But thanks for the compliments on my (old) interceptor map the other day.

I am super proud of you.

@Me (FeruEnzeruJKun)
Reviewing Luke's Reply now (at least some of it for my concerns).
it means i can go MIA for a few years and come back and still find a working version  ;)
I do too, in case i'm in bad or worse moods to my life just to go MIA and inactive some days.

But life and other things than HIVE and OXC including Tumblr's my thing to do afawk.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2018, 06:53:45 am »
Reaver... i really really love you the best, but maybe in a better future or place. I'll try not harass you with PMs and other things related to messages i suppose (JIC it's HIVE or Tumblr or other messaging alternatives to OXC forum PMs, excluding Discord to my likes and living).

I like you, and I'm glad you like me. I'm glad you are showing restraint, but I don't mind if you message me every few days or so.

I wish there was a place where you could message me more--though I have to caution you: the more messages you send, the less likely I am to read them. I did log in to my Tumblr, I suppose you could send me all the messages you like there. Can't guarantee I'll read em all, but I will say that no matter how many you send, I won't get bothered by it. <3
I am thereaverofdarkness on Tumblr.

Keep being awesome, J-Kun.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 06:55:45 am by The Reaver of Darkness »