Author Topic: [CLOSED/LOCKED UNTIL FUTURE DECADES][MAPS] OPs, GFs, Types of Bases, Etc.  (Read 6704 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: [MAPS] Orbital Platforms, Ground Facilities, Types of Bases, Etc.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2018, 12:37:12 pm »
You might be right. I'll fix some errors on any of my posts here then.

I don't "might be" right, I know whose resources I'm using! It's even there in the filename.

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 12:45:29 pm »
I don't "might be" right, I know whose resources I'm using! It's even there in the filename.
Oh, okay. I know what you mean by now.

Also, i gotta to get work on OXC stuff like some maps then. :-\
EDIT:
2 more image attachments are underway.
EDIT2:
5 Images are underway!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:21:55 pm by FeruEnzeru »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2018, 03:27:57 pm »
What a nice lunchbox! With Sectoid sandwiches inside! :D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2018, 03:31:42 pm »
What a nice lunchbox! With Sectoid sandwiches inside! :D
Thanks, Solarius Scorch. These are diagonal versions of the Medium Scout UFO (You can see the entrances of the UFO were kinda opened without a diagonal door).

Maybe i should think about some diagonal versions of the doors (front, sides and back) and UFO Navigation Computers in the mean time later enough. (Left and Right)

I'll be waiting while i'm busy with MVII.
EDIT:
Maybe Reaver will like it. :D
EDIT2:
Oh yeah, i forgot about the diagonal chairs (diagonal north, left, right and south) for it as well. Sorry!
EDIT3:
I'm going to be taking a break from my maps, i'll work on more until Reaver is here and back to OpenXCOM and the forums then.

I feel all alone without him. :(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:24:13 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
Sorry for the hiatus. I already sent this to your inbox, but I felt that the eighth-turn doesn't work well with the tile system. You can either match the shape or the size of a craft, but not both at once.

There's a neat trick I discovered to match the shape, at least it should work if my math is correct. It'll make everything a bit larger but will maintain the shape. Any orthogonal side which becomes diagonal increases in length by a factor of the square root of 2. So when you turn a diagonal side orthogonal, simply double its length. You'll be increasing its length by 2/sqrt(2) which is equal to the square root of 2, or the same factor as the other sides.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hi guys. Sorry that i haven't post anything and been on OXC and its sites (forums, mod portal, etc) today or this month (Feb-Mar 2018).
But i was middle of playing OXC with 20 or 30 Mods (Not FMP, HE, TXCOMF, etc.) the other days, along with WC3 and SC1.

I feel like i'm saving the whole "Playing OXC/90s Styled XCOM (Always UFO-DEF with TFTD, Apoc, Interc, Enforcer and other XCOM game related mods/items for UFO-DEF, not playing TFTD for bigger reasons" stuff until i have all of the mods downloaded from the forums, the downed mod portal site and others (Because i want all of the mods downloaded to my own computers, such as released/completed and WIP mods).

I'll be looking around on what mod download attachments and dropbox links available on the forums scheduled at the 11th of April i suppose.

Also technically speaking, i've made a egg shaped UFO fitting for Late Easer (Well, Easter is probably over by now), but i want to make a UFO or Craft as a shape of a regular Egg or Easter Egg.
BOTTOM
But i tried, it might moderate or hard (Is it pretty to see an easter egg shaped UFO?).

I remembered what my friend Reaver TRoD last month said about diagonal positioned UFOs don't work. SEE IMAGE BELOW

I have to make diagonal UFOs because that's how Classic UFOs and Real Spinning and Flying Saucers work. *shrug*

Anyway, Happy Late Easter everyone.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:41:12 am by FeruEnzeru »

• Commander
    • View Profile
nice, I like the easter egg ship.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
nice, I like the easter egg ship.
Thank you, Reaver.

My pleasure to keep it as well. ^^
I remembered what my friend Reaver TRoD last month said about diagonal positioned UFOs don't work. SEE IMAGE BELOW

I have to make diagonal UFOs because that's how Classic UFOs and Real Spinning and Flying Saucers work. *shrug*
Have you read Reply #35 about how Classic UFOs and Real Spinning and Flying Saucers work since i made the diagonal versions of the Medium Scout and Large Scout UFOs? -_-

• Commander
    • View Profile
yes, I have read all of the posts here.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
ON HIATUS (DON'T REMOVE AND MERGE THIS POST/REPLY, PLEASE):
I won't be playing any games on my laptop today-tonight because i'm going be doing, is reading forum (along with reddit and Wikia) topics, threads, posts and more (along with books, novels, online articles and text stuff), and doing is watching videos, Anime, movies and stuff, also along with doing LEGO CAD Programs (LDD, LDraw, Stud.io, etc) and focusing on HIVE and OpenXCOM birthday messages and greetings.

I'll get back to playing and modding OXC (along with the OXCE+ parts for OpenXCOM, along with WC3 modding, and along with SC1 map, campaign and fan story making, so as SC1 modding) and so MapVIEW II stuff until i read all of the forum threads, topics, posts and replies on OpenXCOM Forums, Hive Workshop Forums and other sites related to forums, threads, topics, articles and other text stuff so that i can learn, know, think and understand better.

I hope everyone who plays and mods XCOM, Warcraft 3, SC1&2 and other games have nice days.

Cheers! ~J-Kun FeruEnzeru

P.S...: I'm not playing OXC and OXCE+ without all of the mods downloaded from the mod portal and forums anymore. sorry :(
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 08:24:25 am by FeruEnzeru »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! ^.^ Especially a Birthday Cake UFO where it involves the number 21.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Feru! :)
I've never had such a nice cake...

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Feru! :)
I've never had such a nice cake...
Thank you, Solarius Scorch! I have nice days for now! ^.^

I'll be waiting for more "Happy Birthday" messages on this thread/topic or from PMs then. :)

• Commander
    • View Profile
Neat! Nice cake.  ;D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Neat! Nice cake.  ;D
Aww... Thanks, Reaver.  ;D

You made me proud! ^o^