Poll

Any available

Yes (If the map blocks ruleset has roads and road placement)
2 (100%)
No, they're not available :(
0 (0%)
Find it everywhere
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: [MAPS, ROUTES, TERRAIN & RULESET]City Terror Site Maps for Crashed/Landed Ships?  (Read 617 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
I was middle of making my own maps for OXC like maybe Alien Teleporters (Things that Spawn Some or Lots of Alien Units to occupy the areas of the map. Could cause some panic in the cities) and some other stuff i'm making.

Do you have "City" terrain and map blocks for Crashed Landed UFOs and UFO Ground Assaults.

If so, i want to assault a UFO that was landed in a city while i practice playing OXC with some more cover for soldiers, smokes as cover and everything, chokepoints (chokepoints for proximity mines/grenade and smoke traps) and others (I recommend deaths and misses).

Can you find some for me by voting the polls here.

Offline 7Saturn

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I thought, such a thing was already included in Hobbes' map pack? Or was it in the Mechtoid mod? Anyways, when I play it, sometimes a crashed UFO is in the middle of an (OK, empty...) city, and IIRC, also with other races than Mechtoid.

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
Thank you. ^^
I thought, such a thing was already included in Hobbes' map pack? Or was it in the Mechtoid mod? Anyways, when I play it, sometimes a crashed UFO is in the middle of an (OK, empty...) city, and IIRC, also with other races than Mechtoid.
Hobbes' Map Pack?

Yeah, that mod that add the new maps (New map blocks for Farm, Forest, Mountain, etc).

Also,
I want to do playstyle practices playing OXC (with Cover, Unit Safety, Smokes for Everything, "Smoke&Mine Chokepoint" traps on Aliens, Always Misses&Deaths, etc.) on the "Terror Mission City" map with a UFO (Probably UFOs like Small Scout, Medium Scout, Large Scout or Abductor). Make City Maps fitting for Crash Landed and Grounded UFOs thing.