aliens

Author Topic: Help Installing Final Mod Pack  (Read 3274 times)

Offline ParGellen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Help Installing Final Mod Pack
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:15:56 am »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I installed OpenXcom nightly 2017-11-01 12:51 and then copied the contents of Final Mod Pack 1.9.7.zip into the mods folder. I started OpenXcom up and clicked Yes next to Final Mod Pack in the mods list. Everything else is set to No. When it attempts to reload the game to activate the mod it gives me this error.

Restarting...

Loading OpenXcom 1.0 git 2017-11-01 12:51...

ERROR: failed to load 'Final Mod Pack' ; mod disabled for next startup. Weapon STR_ELERIUM_MACE has clip size 0 and no ammo defined. Please use 'clipSize: -1' for unlimited ammo, or allocate a compatibleAmmo item. Make sure you installed OpenXcom correctly. Check the wiki documentation for more details.

I've done this before with no problems but this time it simply won't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Help Installing Final Mod Pack
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 01:27:02 am »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I installed OpenXcom nightly 2017-11-01 12:51 and then copied the contents of Final Mod Pack 1.9.7.zip into the mods folder. I started OpenXcom up and clicked Yes next to Final Mod Pack in the mods list. Everything else is set to No. When it attempts to reload the game to activate the mod it gives me this error.

Restarting...

Loading OpenXcom 1.0 git 2017-11-01 12:51...

ERROR: failed to load 'Final Mod Pack' ; mod disabled for next startup. Weapon STR_ELERIUM_MACE has clip size 0 and no ammo defined. Please use 'clipSize: -1' for unlimited ammo, or allocate a compatibleAmmo item. Make sure you installed OpenXcom correctly. Check the wiki documentation for more details.

I've done this before with no problems but this time it simply won't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Upgrade to 1.9.8. :)

Offline ParGellen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Help Installing Final Mod Pack
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 01:29:39 am »
Thanks. I just found the other thread. :)