Author Topic: Hi new guys saying hello!... and thank you.  (Read 2473 times)

Offline mrcalzon02

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hi new guys saying hello!... and thank you.
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:17:38 am »
Hey, i just wanted to post somewhere a massive thanks to this whole community so far, you lot have been super helpful with my mmmmany questions/problems. i fully understand you are all here doing what you do for *FREE* in your spare time or stolen moments at work. i am glad to be able to poke things that haven't been done before with Xcom,(this games been out forever i just thought somebody had to have done all this before...) still a noob when it comes to editing within xcom tools sets and limits so i will probably derp, alot.. also sorry for breaking forum Etiquette by nerco rezing a number of posts, (i promise i wont make a habit of it, i swear!) i just needed some help and had no clue how to best get help. i have since learned that i should just start a new topic and describe the issue as best and thoroughly as i can which will help direct others with similar/associated problems to be able to use forum search for the problem in the future and hopefully find the associated solution.