aliens

Author Topic: [WIP][MOD][OXCE] From the Apocalypse 0.19.7  (Read 162519 times)

Offline robin

• Commander
  • ULTIMATE ROOKIE
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [WIP][MOD][OXCE] From the Apocalypse 0.19.7
« Reply #525 on: April 24, 2022, 11:31:49 pm »
new version up, didn't have time to test, hope it is fixed.

Offline EleriumWard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #526 on: June 25, 2022, 06:49:12 am »
Hello again. Just managed to play the mod after so long. I would just like to point out a few things that I think you could work on later on.

- Why do we still get The Martian Solution after researching a leader? Didn't we defeat the aliens on Mars long ago, or have you decided to make Mars the base of operations for the Micronoids in this mod?

- Some aliens (Skeletoid, Psimorph, etc.) use the Anthropod as a placeholder in their inventory screen. Please replace these with the appropriate images later on. The Skeletoid, in particular, appears to have the right image on its research screen.

That's all. Hoping for your consideration. Thank you.

Offline robin

• Commander
  • ULTIMATE ROOKIE
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #527 on: June 28, 2022, 10:03:22 pm »
Hello again. Just managed to play the mod after so long. I would just like to point out a few things that I think you could work on later on.

- Why do we still get The Martian Solution after researching a leader? Didn't we defeat the aliens on Mars long ago, or have you decided to make Mars the base of operations for the Micronoids in this mod?

- Some aliens (Skeletoid, Psimorph, etc.) use the Anthropod as a placeholder in their inventory screen. Please replace these with the appropriate images later on. The Skeletoid, in particular, appears to have the right image on its research screen.

That's all. Hoping for your consideration. Thank you.
Thank you for feedback. Yes, you are correct, those things are all WIP, thus incomplete.
I've been occupied with the redesign of the tanks, I wanted to do it from the beginning; but it took much, much more time than I originally imagined. I almost done, I just need to test that everything works before releasing new version.