Author Topic: [Suggestion] Chance to change unit position / facing / crouch upon hit  (Read 1847 times)

Offline mumble

• Colonel
    • View Profile
With several weapons, I often wonder if there might be a way to enable weapons to force a pawn to turn, to move  back, or crouch depending on the damage level, or other factors : like a tazer causing a unit to crouch and turn, a shotgun blast causing a lightweight enemy to be thrown back and crouch, or being hit at all able to occasionally cause the unit to turn their gaze slightly, based on damage, weight of the unit attacked, damage type, and other elements : I figure this would vastly open up tactical abilities for weapons, and certainly if an enemy being tazed ended up dropping to their knees upon taking a decent hit, it would make the weapon a little more powerful

I figure it could be based upon damage, weight, damage through armor, and variables written into the gun of course, but would open up a lot of possibilities for combat.

I realize not all pawns have crouch frames, but the possibilities still sound neat.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:04:50 pm by Meridian »