Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 676509 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.48)
« Reply #1725 on: November 11, 2020, 05:07:09 pm »
Level 2 T'Leth terrain is unchanged, so it must be vanilla bug.
About zombies - no, when unit is zombiefied, it got new armor. Please provide savefile.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: November 11, 2020, 05:23:31 pm »
Sadly, but I've finished the mod in Ironman mode (finally!). No more save files =( Thank you for all for you did and again apologizes for my early annoying whine. Only experienced, but this is fine, because Ironman mode is absolutely hell - one mistake and run could be over. About crash - I PM'd to Meridian day ago, but seem he haven't read message or just busy with other staff. You could try another action - load crash7 save file step back with aquanaut who have chainsaw in hands and try shoot the wall and after it try step forward again - crash happens. Or try step back save game and reload and check will zombie pop up or not on place were guy just staying (close to wall). Or I can advice you start new battle in debug mode and bring few aquanauts who wear this armor and put them in place what I mentioned before and experiment yourself with different conditions. Same for level 3 of T'Leth, but I could try do it too and if encounter it I try to post all necessary info for investigation.

Offline ZeroFox

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 19, 2020, 09:09:28 pm »
Hello,

Curious about few lines in the language/music ruleset:
1.  Music.rul:
Lines 6335 and 6407 the Worm Terror missions trigger two tracks, VOICES and GMISPOSH (default briefing) but it results in Briefing music being stuck for the whole mission. If one removes the Briefing line, then Worms missions play the intended "Voices" track correctly.
2. en-US.yml in language folder (and seemingly same for RU text version):
Line 1238 refers to a non-existing file "Dolphins" which is now GMGEO7 according to tags in the file. Looks like the GMGEO7 was supposed to be "Ocean songs".
I assume both are not intentional, but wanted to double check.

Obviously very minor things, but first one annoyed me so I fixed it manually, and second one stumbled occasionally.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 27, 2020, 11:10:20 am »
Thanks for reply, i will check.

Offline MasterBLB

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 29, 2020, 10:20:53 am »
After transition from 2.37 to 2.48 I got the game crashed when attempted to start a downed USO mission. Also, when I've loaded an older save of mission in progress all buildings and Poseidon objects has disappeared.
I've altered ruleset file for armors so mag ion armor has backpack available, if that makes a difference.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: January 26, 2021, 01:49:10 pm »
Hi guys, I really liked the mod tftd twots. Lost over 10 hours! And I can't research aquaplastic. I killed many aliens, took many prisoners, but still there is no research. Tell me what you need to research aquaplastic and, if possible, give a research tree. Maybe I caught some kind of bug.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: January 26, 2021, 05:39:55 pm »
Thanks for reply, i will check.
Hi, can you help me with my problem? I can't research aquaslastic, what is needed for it to appear in the research?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: January 27, 2021, 04:35:05 am »
Hi guys, I really liked the mod tftd twots. Lost over 10 hours! And I can't research aquaplastic. I killed many aliens, took many prisoners, but still there is no research. Tell me what you need to research aquaplastic and, if possible, give a research tree. Maybe I caught some kind of bug.
Hi. You can go to tech tree by pressing 'Q' on global map. Then hit 'choose topic' button and put your desired keyword in.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: January 27, 2021, 12:24:04 pm »
Hi. You can go to tech tree by pressing 'Q' on global map. Then hit 'choose topic' button and put your desired keyword in.
Thank you very much. You helped a lot.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 29, 2021, 06:31:34 pm »
s it possible to somehow return the countries so that they continue to finance Xcom?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: January 31, 2021, 04:09:12 am »
s it possible to somehow return the countries so that they continue to finance Xcom?
Yes, by removing alien base in this region.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: January 31, 2021, 01:23:22 pm »
Yes, by removing alien base in this region.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 02:07:39 pm by zhorov »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: January 31, 2021, 01:49:50 pm »
Thank you. Last question. How to start controlling aliens? There are already psi fighters who can only lead to the failure of implants. What to do to take control of the aliens?
Research MC-controller. Look at tech tree.

Offline zhorov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: January 31, 2021, 02:08:05 pm »
Research MC-controller. Look at tech tree.
Thank you.

Offline ghostknife

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: January 31, 2021, 08:18:25 pm »
I have ran into this problem before, so apolagies for repeating, but it just keeps happening and I cant get round it.
If I shoot down a sea horror very large sub the game crashes the moment my assault sub arrives and I hit the begin mission button.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
See attached save game.