Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 677057 times)

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.47)
« Reply #1590 on: May 24, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »
Why the hell my main base attacked by lobstermen if I never destroyed any USO in this game yet. I even don't have Barracuda unlocked. And when this bullshit will be fixed? I can not deal with lobstermen even with Gauss, I don't have melee weapons unlocked. How I suppose to survive? Every September loss because base attack on main base.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: May 25, 2020, 04:48:05 pm »
Why the hell my main base attacked by lobstermen if I never destroyed any USO in this game yet. I even don't have Barracuda unlocked. And when this bullshit will be fixed? I can not deal with lobstermen even with Gauss, I don't have melee weapons unlocked. How I suppose to survive? Every September loss because base attack on main base.
Lobsterman retaliation can occur in september with 20% chances. It is a chances for retaliation to be with lobstermen. Retaliation mission chances are unchanged from vanilla. So it is not mod in charge of your loses. ;-)

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: May 28, 2020, 04:39:15 pm »
I have not made so far yet so was really surprised when got this:

Jellyman reacted hit my guy in Exosuit and wtf? Calcinite protoform instead of corpse. Have not saw this before. Bug or it should be? Still using 2.45 version. Save file just in case.
P.S.
21 Jellymen on very small hunter killer. Really? I know what this is SH, but I.M.H.O. way too much.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 06:50:57 pm by Shiroi Bara »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: May 28, 2020, 06:53:16 pm »

Offline Soderbok

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: May 30, 2020, 06:24:49 pm »
I'm enjoying the mod but I do need to ask for some help with one of the missions.
I'm doing the infiltration of a floating island of mind worms. So far I've wandered around blasting pretty much anything that identifies as hostile.
I don't know what I need to do to complete this mission.
The only mention of this mission I can find is non this forum where someone mentions its pretty easy if you have disruptors.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask here.
What do I need to do, to complete this mission?
I've stomped everything I can find that identifies as hostile but the mission doesn't end.
So what do I need to do to finish it?

I've tried pulling all the nauts back to craft and taking off but it only marks the mission as a fail and unresolved.

Offline yhe1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: May 31, 2020, 10:44:44 am »
Hello, I am playing TWoTS, but i do not want the ufo extender ranged based accaurcy, how to do I change it? Thanks!

edit: figured it out. Thanks for having readable formats!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:21:34 am by yhe1 »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: May 31, 2020, 12:55:30 pm »

I've stomped everything I can find that identifies as hostile but the mission doesn't end.

You've stomped not all of them. Look into holes in the ground. Look over water near the shores.

edit: figured it out. Thanks for having readable formats!
You're welcome.

Offline yhe1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: May 31, 2020, 02:09:25 pm »
I am not too far into the mod, but it seems like a lot of weapons have their ranges limited? Could there be more a "vanilla" version of the mod with the normal ranges restored?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: May 31, 2020, 04:33:51 pm »
I am not too far into the mod, but it seems like a lot of weapons have their ranges limited? Could there be more a "vanilla" version of the mod with the normal ranges restored?
You can make it, if you want.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 07, 2020, 09:41:26 pm »
Where can I find the patchlogs of the updates?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 08, 2020, 09:43:29 pm »
Where can I find the patchlogs of the updates?
On the first page, under spoiler.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 11, 2020, 05:22:51 pm »
Latest version. Message: "Alien bombs has damaged our base <Name of base>". Ok, dismantled all buildings except air lock. The messages keeps pops up periodically and air lock keeps untouched. This is really stupid. I don't know is this AI bug or air lock  can not be destroyed at all. I don't want abuse this because having such base will distract all alien attention to this "invincible" base. I think this is bug and should be fixed. If you want check yourself go ahead. Save file has attached. It's crappy beginner difficulty because I'm bad and just want win this game one time. But Ironman mode set to true, don't forget change to false it if you want experiment with RNG. 

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 11, 2020, 05:56:02 pm »
Airlock can not be targeted by bombing now. I dont want to destroy base completely. But such behavior is not good.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 11, 2020, 10:07:52 pm »
The month has over and in the next they seems forget about that base. So far no attacks on it.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 16, 2020, 08:49:41 pm »
I thought you fixed it, but seems no.

I understand what this is Rubble, but 2x2 building still has STR_RUBBLE_2 string. Jiz... this is hurts. Another run is over. They have discovered my single base and will destroy it on month. First attack and Triton gone. Time to restart.