aliens

Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 689519 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.40)
« Reply #1455 on: April 02, 2020, 04:16:53 pm »
-3500 for aborting Tsunami generator mission? You forcing lose game again? It's impossible to nullify with other missions. Way too harsh. I haven't saw any Jelly guys yet and this stupid mission pops up? Great. Why not add -10000000000000000000000000000 already? They should have alternatives not forced game other with missions like that.
In fact, you just yet allowed jellymen to wash out one of humanity's city out of existence. Ok, maybe 3500 is too much. How about 2500? Or dont abort it. Not really hard mission, jellymen are not too tough.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: April 02, 2020, 04:34:30 pm »
Why such mission pop up if I even had any of them yet? 7 bases cover the globe but so far maximum who I've encountered was armored gilmen. Ok, I'm not pro but this really badly surprised me. Probably will lose game in February if this mission pops up again. At least will know now, but penalty too high. Even all city wiped out. The game always should give you chance to fix you loses with more easiest missions during month. At least get zero score.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: April 02, 2020, 06:50:04 pm »
Well this game lost, as always aliens came when player not prepared for them. Tasoth  and MC control destroying all. One year it's playable next will lose automatically.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: April 03, 2020, 04:50:03 am »
Try to decrease difficulty, turn off ironman maybe?

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: April 03, 2020, 11:06:43 am »
Calm down, calm down! This words sending to myself. My fault. Just tilted as always. My fault. You author - you rules, so I'm shut the f..ing up =) Totally my fault. Too coward strategy. Anyway I've learned a lot of previous run. You couldn't believed but it was first time when I used different weaponry for different enemies. And it works. I had 7 bases and 55 millions of free cash but only 2 bases used for missions. Started build special base for production and researching too late. So all it was my fault. This is just a game and I'm human, just too much nervous. Have a nice day =)

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: April 03, 2020, 06:31:35 pm »
I think I've found another glitch or bug, I don't know is this mod related or OXCE. Steps to reproduce: cargo ship with Triton, day time, gilmen. Opened door shooted to gilman. He's react back and kill my aquanaut. Used second guy to pick his dropped gas cannon from corse and step back to Triton and aborted. Game not count any civilians on the ship -26 score only.

Sorry no save file.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: April 03, 2020, 06:43:49 pm »
Impossible to reproduce.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: April 03, 2020, 06:55:33 pm »
Just did it in New battle mode. Superhuman difficulty. may be it's same bug what you have fixed before with worms on Island. But this time I shooted missed went back to ship and skip one turn. Aborted 0 score. During first turn no civilians screams at all. I think they had no placed on map. Let me check it in debug mode with opened map.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: April 03, 2020, 07:00:06 pm »
Got it. Here we go - save file. No civilians at all.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: April 04, 2020, 07:00:35 am »
Got it. Here we go - save file. No civilians at all.
How you reach that? It is an alien supply mission with cargo ship deployement. Odd...

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: April 04, 2020, 10:00:40 am »
I have no idea, lol. But I pick new battle, Cargo ship, superhuman, gilmen. Most of times it has humans on but sometimes has nothing. And I'm not lie - yesterday I landing on shipping route and aborted as I mentioned before. Same effect - no humans so only -26 score. If it's not mod bug then it's OXCE bug and I hope Meridian will investigate it. Because as you said mission calls "Shipping route" but aliens like in supply mission? But why deepones then instead of Xarquids? Really odd. Totally agreed =) It's guys too you to check. OXCE is latest.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: April 04, 2020, 10:38:51 pm »
Hey Nord, I'm checking weight of Exosuit and found what it has same as Hardsuit if it equipped on aquanaut. But the article in USOpedia says what it's lighter than hard one. Is this a bug or intended?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: April 05, 2020, 03:55:07 am »
Hey Nord, I'm checking weight of Exosuit and found what it has same as Hardsuit if it equipped on aquanaut. But the article in USOpedia says what it's lighter than hard one. Is this a bug or intended?
intended. In fact, it just does'nt matter. Hevyness of hardsuit - is an impossibility to wear it on land.

Offline Unmadesoldier

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: April 05, 2020, 05:58:09 am »
A secondary type of plasma gun? More like a rifle but with the capability to have 2-3 snapshots or 1 aimed and one snap shot. Does 60 damage and is unlocked by researching elerium exchange, gauss technology, alien cryogenics, and ion-beam accelerators.

This would give us a superb late-game surface only alternative to sonic weapons.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: April 05, 2020, 12:48:46 pm »
A secondary type of plasma gun? More like a rifle but with the capability to have 2-3 snapshots or 1 aimed and one snap shot. Does 60 damage and is unlocked by researching elerium exchange, gauss technology, alien cryogenics, and ion-beam accelerators.

This would give us a superb late-game surface only alternative to sonic weapons.
emm... gauss rifle?