Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 677144 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.31)
« Reply #1095 on: August 29, 2019, 07:05:41 pm »
Hi all! Greetings from kara-kum desert. I am not dead, just as mod. I just was in a long business trip. Now i am on my way home. Try to answer you in a next few days.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.31)
« Reply #1096 on: August 31, 2019, 12:31:21 pm »
And here we go.

Bugreport: M.C. Focuser doesn't work (almost always misses).

- Fixed

Bugreport 2: Ion-Armor psi defense is bugged (and probably STR_WALKER_UC psi defense is bugged too)

- Fixed
Ok, thank you for you patience, but I have another question - is it possible to  change that fast rate of fire to more slow via script files according different game difficulty or it's hardcore programed? If you remember Dreadnought in Terror from the deep (vanilla variant, but using openxcom or OXCE) shoots hard but not so fast like that USO. How I can change that rate of fire if it even possible?

Rate of fire of USO's was increased in mod, but power and aim was reduced to maintain balance.

The mission scrip of this mod incredibly bugged. Infinite wave of aliens even on beginner. Testing now in debug mode. This is madness - aliens building their colonies in same spot again and again. Sometimes you can get 2 colonies builded in 2 miles  between them or even one under another in same place. Even Meridian mentioned mission generation bugs in his last videos. And what the hell this lady doing underwater?
P.S.
Jesus, as i said totally bugged. I just destroyed 2 colonies in raw, and they build 2 more i same place:
Aliens, building multiple colonies are not bugged, this is an invasion after all.
Building colonies on a single spot is a engine bug, hovewer. I can not fix it.
P.P.S.
More bugs today:
Friendly Jellymen has wrong name if middle click used:

- Fixed

The mod script no longer generate Pirates attack the ship version (which begins Barracuda research line) since  June month and you will fail (my last attempt).
Wrong, pirates will spawn until you gain church data bank. And after that church begin to attack military arsenals. (35% chance per  month)

I'm not unlock containment because no aliens appears at all, only mission on shore. May be it was my RNG, but I think game script is bugged now. Infinite infiltration waves of USO's regardless of difficulty, starting from June or Jule. Oh, one important moment for me - my last pirate ship mission fails because Triton get destroyed by HK, while it was on the way to mission. May be it affects or may be not, I don't know.
Random allmighty, plus maybe not enough sonar coverage.
Must admit, Meridian in his letsplay countered almost no ifiltration growing. Less than i expected. Because of random, i think.

Having a bug where the upgraded Jet Harpoon ammo is not being brought into mission inventory screen (equippable in base). Any Jet Harpoons with the Supercavitating Ammo do not show up in the post-briefing equipment phase, and none of the unloaded SC ammo shows up either.

I'm on the latest OXCE build, so it may just be some incompatibility there. Lots of other guns are working fine so it's not pausing my progress.
SC ammo can be used only under water. So if you take them to the land mission, they will not be shown.

Seems this mod dead now, because author abandoned it and not response at all. Locust can't be stunned. This noob guy has melee 80% accuracy with tazer and tried few times stun it, but no effect. Beginner difficulty. For people who want and can resolve it, screenshot and save file:

It is intended. Try to hit fly with stick and you understand why.

According USOpedia words about Enhanced Aquatoids: "...As side of effect, we have observed significantly decreased M.C. capabilites...", but after I checked units.rul file, I've found what all psiSkill parameters same as in Vanilla's equal file located in game folder (Path to OXCE installatation\standard\xcom2). For example this from mode file:

- Fixed, thanks.

1. On the second stage of T'leth mission one cannot put all the 30+ aquanauts on evacuation zone.
It's does not sound logical. Only if all the present aliens are killed then one can use all live aquanauts for the 3rd state.
2. Why not replace all aquanauts in T'leth with armored aquanauts or at least with freaks and hellcrabs to make the life of a gamer more amusing?
3. How the freaks can move in land if they seemingly don't have legs? Same for nagas. I don't know any animal that type of anatomy. Snakes don't have hands.
1. Fixed
2. Agree, done. First T'leth level now posessed by Freaks;
3. They have. Look at USOPedia.

So, new version is up.
Changelog:
 - New unit - naga honor guard;
 - ion armor and ogre shields improved;
 - mag-ion armor now calls "mag armor";
 - jellymen reaction improved;
 - sonic oscillator nerfed even more;
 - naga spawn reduced, and additional naga missions stops not after research alien key, but after research naga commander;
 - alien key manufacture fixed;
 - exosuit now gain additional light in abyss;
 - minor fixes, mostly reported by Meridian in his letsplay.
 - updated to OXCE 5.6.2.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.32)
« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2019, 05:25:42 pm »
I found strange bug, using Gas Cannon with GC-HE bolts on certain enemies will result obtain free GH-AP bolts after mission ends as loot. Don't have save files and you might experiment and test it on New battle to reproduce it yourself. The enemies in mission could be Nagas. if I find more accurate info I'll post it here with save file.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:28:13 pm by Shiroi Bara »

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 16, 2019, 03:20:59 am »
Long time not saw it, but it happens - game crashed during base defense mission. Played Ironman mode but got lucky and saved game automatically. Steps to reproduce: open the door with tank, it should be Biodrone there - shoot it twice, then hit middle mouse button to check its health and status and game should crash with message about color error:

Save file:
P.S.
Just checked and found what this is a little early save file, but you not even need to shoot to Biodrone. The game crashes if you check it's status using mouse middle button.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:27:50 am by Shiroi Bara »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 16, 2019, 09:58:41 am »
Long time not saw it, but it happens - game crashed during base defense mission. Played Ironman mode but got lucky and saved game automatically. Steps to reproduce: open the door with tank, it should be Biodrone there - shoot it twice, then hit middle mouse button to check its health and status and game should crash with message about color error:

Save file:
P.S.
Just checked and found what this is a little early save file, but you not even need to shoot to Biodrone. The game crashes if you check it's status using mouse middle button.
Ok, new biodrone picture from Solarius needs patching. If you have previous version,you can replace this pic.
Will be fixed.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: September 17, 2019, 02:47:50 pm »
I found strange bug, using Gas Cannon with GC-HE bolts on certain enemies will result obtain free GH-AP bolts after mission ends as loot. Don't have save files and you might experiment and test it on New battle to reproduce it yourself. The enemies in mission could be Nagas. if I find more accurate info I'll post it here with save file.

I can't reproduce, need a save.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 20, 2019, 01:15:45 pm »
@Nord: MCD errors

Code: [Select]
[ERROR] Error in terrain: ENTRY dataset: ENTRY object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: A_BASE dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: LEVEL dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: AENTRY dataset: ENTRY object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: A_LAB dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: WORM_I dataset: FLOAT object 40 has invalid DieMCD: 255.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: PORTWORM dataset: FLOAT object 40 has invalid DieMCD: 255.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: TSUTER dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: OUTP00 dataset: ORGANIC2EMPTY object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: UFOA00 dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: UFOA01 dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: UFOA02 dataset: ORGANIC2 object 6 has invalid DieMCD: 47.
[ERROR] Error in terrain: TYPHON dataset: TYPHON object 23 has invalid DieMCD: 252.

[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:PIPES dataset:PIPES index:21.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:PIPES dataset:PIPES index:21.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:PIPES dataset:PIPES index:21.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:6.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:6.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:6.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:7.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:7.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFOBATTLE dataset:U_BITS index:7.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:WHALE index:0.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:WHALE index:0.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:A_BARGE_T dataset:WHALE index:0.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO01 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO01 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO01 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO02 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO02 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO02 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO03 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO03 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO03 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO04 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO04 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO04 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO05 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO05 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO05 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO06 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO06 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO06 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO07 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO07 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO07 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO08 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO08 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO08 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO01E dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO01E dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO01E dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFO01H dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:LAB00 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:LAB00 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:LAB00 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFOC1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFOC1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFOC1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:UFOB1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:UFOB1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:UFOB1 dataset:UINT3 index:13.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:  walk:0 terrain:CAMBALA dataset:CAMBALA index:0.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object:   fly:0 terrain:CAMBALA dataset:CAMBALA index:0.
[INFO] Zero movement cost on floor object: slide:0 terrain:CAMBALA dataset:CAMBALA index:0.

[INFO] ----------
[INFO] SUMMARY
[INFO] ----------
[INFO] CAMBALA: 0
[INFO] ENTRY: 6
[INFO] FLOAT: 40
[INFO] ORGANIC2: 6
[INFO] ORGANIC2EMPTY: 6
[INFO] PIPES: 21
[INFO] TYPHON: 23
[INFO] UINT3: 13
[INFO] U_BITS: 6, 7
[INFO] WHALE: 0

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 20, 2019, 01:40:38 pm »
 :-[

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 22, 2019, 04:06:33 pm »
I can't reproduce, need a save.
Try new battle - Naga, beginner, seabed, Triton, use 3 shrimp light drones and may be 2 aquanauts. Use equip/unequip trick with them - put gas cannon in their weapon slot at the beginning of turn and shoot, and unequip it back  before turn ends to avoid TU penalty because of big weight. You might need shoot enemy when it's out of drone line of sight with 50% penalty as well. Check loot screen after battle ends. It's may be random. I'll post more info if I find 100% method how to reproduce it exactly.
P.S.
Save file before I killed last Naga, but this time I did overweight - I put one gas cannon to Shrimp light drone weapon slot and just stays with it inside the ship.
P.S.S.
Confirmed. This is overweight bug - just put one cannon to drone weapon slot and keep it inside ship. You can kill all Naga with aquanauts only never use other drones.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 04:21:20 pm by Shiroi Bara »

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 22, 2019, 10:01:11 pm »
thanks, fixed.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 28, 2019, 08:17:50 pm »
Version 2.33 is up.
Changelog:
 - Biodrone inventory fixed;
 - terrain bugs fixed;
 - changes in T'Leth enemys;
 - minor fixes;
 - OXCE 5.6.2 used.

Offline greenking13

• Squaddie
  • I could have shot them, but decided to die instead
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.33)
« Reply #1106 on: October 09, 2019, 03:23:22 am »
Okay, so I may have found a funny enough bug to warrant creating an account.

First off, hi, great modpack so far, although I can't get very far in SH ironman, just like how it was in regular TFTD.

Anyways, bug time. Simply put, if you set fire around/on the Polyph, it will get up and move. Yes. What I'm assuming is a barnacle is so adverse to fire that it will sprout legs and move just enough so it's no longer in fire.

I'm assuming that they are not meant to move.

This bug was created with a phosphorus torpedo hitting the large 2x2 polyph. (I ran out of regular torpedos on my guy and thought why not use the phosphorus one.) As can be seen in the attached photo, it used to be adjacent to the now on fire rock and the bit of red coral.

Sincerely,
Green

Offline The Martian

• Commander
  • "It implores you to listen to its arguments..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 09, 2019, 07:34:52 am »
I was digging around in the The world of (Terrifying) silence's files and noticed a really cool looking piece of equipment labelled the Xrifle.

However the HandObs for this rifle (In my opinion) didn't quiet match the BigOb or FloorOb sprites so I've edited them.

Just in case anyone else is interested in using this edited version as well, I'm uploading the images.

To use this with The world of (Terrifying) silence you will need to convert the colour palette of the image to match X-com: Terror From The Deep's expected settings. The images are currently configured for use with X-Com: Enemy Unknown.

Original Xrifle HandOb:

Edited version of Xrifle HandOb:

I've also edited it for a colour swap to a white/blue style:

The full image sets for both the Red and Blue Xrifle are attached to this post in a .zip file.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 09, 2019, 10:18:16 am »
As can be seen in the attached photo, it used to be adjacent to the now on fire rock and the bit of red coral.

Hi,
how exactly can it be seen in the photo?

I don't see any indication of movement.

Offline greenking13

• Squaddie
  • I could have shot them, but decided to die instead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 09, 2019, 10:24:18 am »
Apologies as to the vagueness, I just meant the scenario itself, rather than the movement. Although, I guess it could be interpreted the original location of the polyph due to the bit of a fire ring around the area mentioned. The photo was taken directly after the movement occurred. I'm not entirely sure how the Phosphorus torpedo's fire works, but I believe it coats an area, so the fire decay after a turn shouldn't remove 90% of the fire and leave the center empty, right?