aliens

Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 676627 times)

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.30)
« Reply #1035 on: June 17, 2019, 10:39:53 pm »
How to rearrange the buildings? I found an article in USOpedia, but I don't understand where to click. On world map it doesn't do anything. Should I enable something in option?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: June 17, 2019, 10:49:56 pm »
How to rearrange the buildings? I found an article in USOpedia, but I don't understand where to click. On world map it doesn't do anything. Should I enable something in option?

The feature/cheat has been removed recently from OXCE.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: June 18, 2019, 03:31:59 pm »
Zero magnetic navigation from very large dreadnought now? :o Or it's random and I just got unlucky? Did landed undamaged with Nagas. 25 enemies on SH.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: June 20, 2019, 03:08:37 pm »
There is something wrong with the faces of guys in Exosuits in the newest version (upgraded from 2.27 to 2.30)... the colors seem off.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: June 20, 2019, 04:19:28 pm »
It is not really wrong... it is not really good reworked after applying filter. Maybe i will upgrade images  when have more free time for drawing.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: June 20, 2019, 08:20:06 pm »
Wow those Sirius guys absolutely madness on SH, zero damage from sonic pulser and gas cannon turtle tank. And this aquanaut just staying on some invisible roof:

Offline wolwerin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: June 20, 2019, 09:38:32 pm »
There is something wrong with the faces of guys in Exosuits in the newest version (upgraded from 2.27 to 2.30)... the colors seem off.
They have not faded, and finally cleaned the suit from the inside, and now they are more visible :D

Offline AMX

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: June 22, 2019, 04:07:37 pm »
I noticed two things with the English text:
"Deep Bombs" should be "Depth Charges"
"Squall" should not be translated, because it's used as a name - the usual transcription for this weapon is "Shkval"

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: June 25, 2019, 12:18:45 am »
Same problem what I mentioned before, tanks can't leave train pool area because of stairs in 2x2 road and some device, but now doors here only for 1 person, not 2 tiles too:

Any chance to redo design of train pool in near future?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 25, 2019, 07:37:45 am »
Same problem what I mentioned before, tanks can't leave train pool area because of stairs in 2x2 road and some device, but now doors here only for 1 person, not 2 tiles too:
Any chance to redo design of train pool in near future?
According to this picture, a problem isnot in a pool. Can you say which facility your turtle stay in?

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: June 25, 2019, 08:13:42 pm »
I build 2 training pools together in horizontal line. Tank can't leave right pool and enter left one. The door between them is only has space for aquanaut, I mean 1 tile only. Tanks require 2 tiles doors. Have you check the save file yet?  And about training pools design - you can see what tank who stuck now looking at stairs on left pool what took 2x1 tiles of 2x2 there, so he can't move further even it manage to leave the right training pool. And this control device at the bottom of the pool took same 2x1 tiles of free 2x2. But device could be passed using way to right and top, but as I already said, stairs blocks the way.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: June 25, 2019, 09:20:52 pm »
Have you check the save file yet? 
I have now.
It is alien containment facility, where single door is. And it is vanilla map. I can, therefore, change this map in next patch.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: June 25, 2019, 09:56:01 pm »
Oh, that seems I provided wrong info, sorry about that. This run is over anyway. Well if you'll fix it next patch in would be great, now the question about changing pools a little, may be moving stairs to different place or redesign it completely.
P.S.
This mod just loves me. It's wanna kill my run again. Hey aliens why not build you base just in one mile of mine HQ base next time? Why so far now?

Any suggestion what should I do, consider what I'm just building my Barracuda? Funny stuff. Save file for enthusiasts who may want play from this moment.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:25:57 pm by Shiroi Bara »

Offline wolwerin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 26, 2019, 04:15:28 pm »
Oh, that seems I provided wrong info, sorry about that. This run is over anyway. Well if you'll fix it next patch in would be great, now the question about changing pools a little, may be moving stairs to different place or redesign it completely.
P.S.
This mod just loves me. It's wanna kill my run again. Hey aliens why not build you base just in one mile of mine HQ base next time? Why so far now?

Any suggestion what should I do, consider what I'm just building my Barracuda? Funny stuff. Save file for enthusiasts who may want play from this moment.
As they like to do it, they did not give rest to one my base, about 7-9 times were under construction nearby. And it made it burn. :D

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 04, 2019, 12:39:08 am »
Got aggro medium ship which I've managed to drown just at my base. It's even shows on world map in same pixel.

And a question now - why medium ship was aggro if I never had any activity in this region until I fully build my Triton and Barracuda? What the reason of seeking  my base or my ships?