Author Topic: Missing Mods Folder  (Read 3371 times)

Offline airlewe

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Missing Mods Folder
« on: April 18, 2017, 07:27:17 am »
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and hopefully I haven't made an unbearably stupid mistake but, I played OpenXCOM with the final mod pack a few months ago and everything was fine. I took a break to tackle some other games sitting in my steam library and I just redownloaded the nightly and... nothing. There's no mods folder, anywhere. I've created one in every place imaginable, nothing works. Has something major just gone over my head? Am I missing something? I got this to work earlier! It's late (early?) and I'm tired and confused. thanks!

Offline airlewe

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Mods Folder
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:28:45 am »
Also, can anyone recommend some font mods lol? tbh, the default font is almost unreadable to me and even with my glasses on, I get a headache after looking at it for too long.

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 10:42:51 am »
my documents\openxcom\mods\ generally speaking, but it only appears after you've run the game

Offline TKO

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:02:50 am »
I've been using the Amiga/PSX fonts pack.  I think I originally got it from here? ..but I think I ended up getting an updated version from here at some point.

I played this game for years on the Amiga (originally on a 14MHz Amiga 1200, which was just painfully slow) ..so these fonts just look right to me. :)