Author Topic: [LP] livestream blind Xpiratez play  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Slechero

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
[LP] livestream blind Xpiratez play
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:29:59 pm »
Hello! I've been using OpenXcom for a while and I do stream it from time to time though lately I've decided to dedicate 4(ish) hours every weekday to it from 2pm to 6pm EST.

I'm not really using any fancy settings or mods, just vanilla superhuman runs, though I'm imposing a no psionics rule until I get fed up with Ethereal.

Currently in July with 3 alien bases on the map and getting back in the routine is difficult, feel free to drop by, make fun of my aggressive strategy and base layouts and laugh when I get destroyed by Cryssalids.

I was going to post this on the modsite but that seems to only work with youtube links I believe and I don't really use our youtube channel to much.

twitch.tv/thedefinitiveedition

Edit 6/19/2017

--Back from Vacation and going to the regular schedule BUT it's been switched to doing Xpiratez for the first time, I test streamed it tonight and had a hell of a fun time.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:57:04 am by Slechero »

Offline Starving Poet

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [LP] livestream Vanilla UFO defense Superhuman Ironman runs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 03:36:40 am »
Hey Slechero, stopped by and enjoyed the stream.   

Offline Slechero

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: [LP] livestream blind Xpiratez play
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:58:04 am »
Thanks for stopping by StarvingPoet, unfortunately I had forgotten that my trip out of the continent was so soon and things have been hectic setting up again, hope to see you again at some point!