aliens

Author Topic: Problems getting materials  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Crazy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Problems getting materials
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:26:15 pm »
I'm at year 6 of my campaign, I've made 25 suits of annihilator armor, and I'm currently making Tesla cannons for my 4 SABREs so that I can  shoot down a Silver Tower so that I can get the Star God Coordinator that I need to be able to go to Cydonia. As it's currently just a matter of time until another one of them shows up again, I'll have to wait until they arrive. But in the mean time, I'm having some issues with certain crafting materials- I can't seem to find enough laser lenses, focusing crystals, focus circuitry, or jewels to make all the stuff I want to use on Cydonia.

As I'm so late into the campaign, I'm encountering problems with finding any laser weapons to disassemble, as most of the enemy UFO spawns are Star Gods, and the other major factions - like the Church and the Academy - only rarely spawn, at most once a month, if at all. And even when they do spawn, it seems that I can only get about 10 focusing crystals and laser lenses per mission, you need hundreds of them to be able to make all the things that you need in a campaign. I know that you can get gemstones from mansion invasions, but I didn't know that until recently, and it seems that mansion robberies have stopped spawning altogether. Is there any way that I can get the materials that I need, or am I just screwed?

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: Problems getting materials
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 09:28:49 pm »
You can buy everything you mentioned. Circuitry can be made from Space Electronics, while laser parts - from Charger Lasers. Jewels are harder to get but not obligatory either.

Offline Crazy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:56:20 pm »
You can buy everything you mentioned. Circuitry can be made from Space Electronics, while laser parts - from Charger Lasers. Jewels are harder to get but not obligatory either.
Deleted my last post on accident, sorry. I was going to edit it to mention that I've looked through the black market and I can't find Charger Lasers. Do they come already equipped on a craft that I can buy?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:58:21 pm by Crazy »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:18:17 pm »
Whoops, it's not buyable despite being supposed to. Will fix that.