Author Topic: A thread for little questions  (Read 1033633 times)

Offline Alex the KatanaCutlass

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: A thread for little questions
« Reply #1470 on: April 18, 2019, 12:30:18 pm »
TYVM, ppl.
loading the transport? Heheh, my Metallo is LOADED with EVERYTHING. If there was some makeup, I'd take that too. Man, how many times we went against the Academy or Church, only to find Zs. Fun! One primes WPs and throws them via others all the way to the exit guards and they throw them at Zs.
So I have everything, from knives and sabers to Heavy Slugthrowers, Recoilless, RPGs, all kinds of flamers... Hell, the base has only what they really need, all the rest is for us, the Vikings:)

HMG? Nice weapon, but as heavy as hell. I use it for entrance defense.  QS and QL mandatory ;)

How do you unlock the plastasteel clip for AMG/Smartgun?

Hey, populi, problem solved:)
I have (some of) my gals loaded with Smartgun, Death Blossom and Magnum, all available kinds of ammo included, poisoned dagger in da Backpack. Plus some nades and bandages. Hehehhehheh... Juuust, leddem come... Yesss... Let... them... come... It all fits into 80 kilos. with Sniper Gear. No problem.

I even consider TWO Blossoms and Magnum for certain missions. Wa?
Well, Magnum for sniping, of course, as it is absolutely royal weapon for that. And the blossoms? Well, one with for API ammo and the other one as my Chem Auto Shotgun. Switching them takes ways less time than reloading to change ammo. How about that? Am I not a destructive maniac? LMAO:)
And MAYBE, if u need some precise chem rapidfire AND API, well, take a Blossom and a Painbringer - oh, fokin HELLYEA, I gotto try THAT:) I already see the carnage. They will beg, but we'll give 'em all a 3rd eye. Why, they SAY it forsees da future:) At least Judge Dredd said so in a comics episode.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:45:27 pm by Alex the KatanaCutlass »

Offline Dakkdakk

• Colonel
  • Dirty, dangerous, and kinda sexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: April 18, 2019, 07:40:34 pm »
I think you only need plastasteel munitions unlocked for you to get AMG/smartgun clips. I dont think there are other requirements other than what is required for plast munitions, like rifle bullet manufacturing, etc.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: April 18, 2019, 09:55:00 pm »
I see. I'll check it out.

I have already some 10 encounters with Reticulans. How to unlock their guns? Interrogating the guys? I even captured a Rectogre. Um... A big one.

Offline JustTheDude/CABSHEP

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: April 18, 2019, 10:34:19 pm »
You can use their guns from the start, but I don't remember what is required to research them. Interrogation will work for sure. You can hit "Q" twice on world map and then write the name of specific weapons to learn what is needed to research.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #1474 on: April 18, 2019, 10:52:09 pm »
Death blossom is king of its class for most of the game, its only drawback being weight.

It weighs, because it is full of love.

(Seriously. This is the most beautiful gun in the game.)

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: April 18, 2019, 11:36:23 pm »
It weighs, because it is full of love.

(Seriously. This is the most beautiful gun in the game.)

;D ;D ;D
yeeesss, it rulez:)

And thanks everyone  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:38:01 pm by Alex the KatanaCutlass »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: April 23, 2019, 03:01:35 pm »
NEED HELP.
Am stuck in an Infested Cellar mission. I've killed all the rats and the game still sees an enemy. Where? We've gone across whole battlescape, there ain't nothing nowhere, am into Turn 117 and the Bughunt Mode still not active. The cat lives and runs around.

Help someone?
TYVM in advance.

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: April 23, 2019, 04:07:49 pm »
HINT: try the walls. The pickaxe is there for a reason.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: April 24, 2019, 12:40:28 pm »
Heheh, of course, TYVM.

And now another one.
1a)   Which weapon u use against:
Cyberdisc.
and
1b)   LOBSTERMAN! Goddamn sidewalker, I had a Deep Ones Pogrom yesterday and a Lobster survived TWO hell. grenades landed directly under its ass! TWO! Daaamn... We loaded it with... dunno... 15-25 bullets from Smartguns (PS ammo) and DeBlossoms (API ammo) and it still lived! Than, as it walked past some Chem Barrels, I send some grenades that way and BOOOM. It was kaputt. But WTF, I mean, how do I face it 1 on 1? I have all possible kinds of nades, poisoned and non poisoned blades, dart pistols, everything... Plasma (I-guns), laser (Hydra and Nerfs and looted stuff)...

2) What's the deal with the HaxxorOne Sniper, the one that uses the I-gun clips? It's kinda inaccurate, or I use wrong armor with it..?

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: April 24, 2019, 01:06:49 pm »
Cyberdisc doesn't have a lot of armor, only around 35. So anything with decent damage. If you don't want it to explode use cutting damage melee weapons. I often just mortar them out of the sky.

Lobstermen have a big problem with choking attacks. Poison and stun grenades or the pocket Vader, the Wand or Airlessness. Or just hit 'em with an axe. Lacking these, chem ammo to shredder their armor and then some high damage weapons.

Offline Martin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: April 24, 2019, 01:38:02 pm »
Even the rope works on lobstermen due to choking damage.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: April 24, 2019, 05:12:19 pm »
Fire is also very effective against disks, often a single fire DoT can kill them. WP weapons even more so.

Offline Martin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: April 24, 2019, 07:11:28 pm »
You can also keep setting a lobsterman on fire with WP ammo untill it roasts to death.

Offline 2much

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: April 24, 2019, 09:13:55 pm »
You can one shot a Lobster man with a fusion torch.

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: April 24, 2019, 11:24:41 pm »
True, but you'd have to get him to walk right over to a gal holding it, without ripping her into shreds. And she can only turn and squeeze the trigger. *And* then he can still CQC dodge. That's a load of crappy odds for the torch wielder.