Author Topic: [Bug Move OXCE+3.7] shot hits ground or gal and everything explodes  (Read 1890 times)

Offline sectopod

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
hi all!

I observed the following: Normal bullets from handguns (sixer, revolver, niner, ... ) or shotgun pellets hit the ground or the gals and everything at the hit-location goes up in a big explosion.

Try the attached gamesave (keep a copy, it is supermutant) and play a few turns. Chances are like 100% you will be able to observe this.

Today I upgraded to OXCE3.7+ and piratez0.99F.3. The campaign was started with OXCE3.6+ and piratez0.99F.1 . After upgrading this happened the first time after 10 months ingame into the campaign. It happened in two missions (the gamesave is from the 2nd of these missions).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:26:17 am by sectopod »

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
Thanks for the save, Yankes and I have been trying to track this one down, but with no luck so far.  It was first reported over on the X-Com Files main thread, duplicated in the bug reports there.  It has to do with the new executable, so for now I would suggest going back to OXCE+ 3.6 since 3.7 isn't necessary for Piratez.

Offline sectopod

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [Bug? OXCE+3.7] shot hits ground or gal and everything explodes
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 04:23:42 am »
ah, ok.

probably better to move this thread to the OXCE+ subforum.