Author Topic: Vegetation Earth map  (Read 53454 times)

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Re: Vegetation Earth map
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2013, 10:37:19 am »
Dont suppose the Source Code for this Application was ever uploaded somewhere ? I just tried exporting the world data into blender, slicing everything up as a test and reimported it successfully but the new regions don't appear to have DATA ( on the Sidebar on the right, there is no Numbers for them) and i dont know how to add them to the list...

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2014, 02:55:12 pm »
So the community has grown alot since this topic first went around, Anyone thinking about ways to do a Random World? Would be nice to offer support on this globe for modders and realtime changes ( terraforming, add cities to geoscape so i can crash my ufo there, destroy a city and have a new map type) one day...

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2014, 05:00:11 pm »
This project looks very interesting for the Terrain Pack - I'm currently creating new terrains for all Geoscape textures and I've already felt the need to redesign the Geoscape for better correspondence between the textures and the terrains.

However, is there any idea of when it will be possible to define use a new, modified, WORLD.DAT on the ruleset? Otherwise the modified WORLD.DAT would have to replace the original file, which I prefer not to do.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2024, 01:16:36 pm »
Since Volutar's link is no longer valid, I have reuploaded the World.dat editor here (with supSuper's permission).

Volutar, if you have an issue with that, please let me know and I will remove it.