Author Topic: Inflitration type -items for Mansion missions?  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Boogeyman

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Inflitration type -items for Mansion missions?
« on: February 03, 2018, 03:50:24 pm »
The bootypedia says that only infiltration type items and maid/nurse/dress/thief outfits are allowed. Only the small shotgun says explicitly that it is an infiltraion weapon, surely there are others? Is there an up-to-date list somewhere? Some old posts say that any 1x2 weapon is ok. Is this still true? How do I know what outfits count as "magical" and are thus allowed?

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
Re: Inflitration type -items for Mansion missions?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 03:53:57 pm »
Click on the mission marker and click the details button - it'll tell you what outfits are allowed. When equipping your craft, you can filter items by category; there's an infiltration category to help you equip for this mission.

Offline cc

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 04:01:22 pm »
Is there an up-to-date list somewhere? Some old posts say that any 1x2 weapon is ok. Is this still true?
I don't think there's a list and it's mostly true. In the end, Zapper and Shock'a Fist work wonders with outfit weapons (Seduction, Possession, Lucky Star...) taking care of the rest.
How do I know what outfits count as "magical" and are thus allowed?
The following armors are allowed:
MAID
NURSE
SAVIOUR
EL ADMIRAL DE CORAZON
NOVICE
VAMPY
SORCERESS
WITCH
GHOST
HOLOSUIT
DESTRUCTOR
WENCH
SEDUCTRESS
FAIRY
THIEF

MASOCHIST
LOINCLOTH
SUPERSLAVE
GREEN LIGHTER
BAT GLAD
FLASHBANGER

PET /LOK
NIGHTBLADE /LOK

DANCER /SYN
STEALTH /SYN

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 09:10:50 pm »
The bootypedia says that only infiltration type items and maid/nurse/dress/thief outfits are allowed. Only the small shotgun says explicitly that it is an infiltraion weapon, surely there are others? Is there an up-to-date list somewhere? Some old posts say that any 1x2 weapon is ok. Is this still true? How do I know what outfits count as "magical" and are thus allowed?

Go into vessel-loadout screen where you can assign weaponry and just toggle the filter to "Infiltration".
You can use all items displayed on this list.

Offline Boogeyman

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 11:36:31 pm »
Go into vessel-loadout screen where you can assign weaponry and just toggle the filter to "Infiltration".
You can use all items displayed on this list.

Thank you.