Author Topic: Re: The X-Com Files - 1.0.2: Judgement Day  (Read 415315 times)

Offline Mathel

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: The X-Com Files - 1.0.2: Judgement Day
« Reply #3120 on: November 19, 2019, 04:07:21 pm »
They however can not drop them below 0. Tried that by getting a soldier with 10 Bravery and giving her 3 levels of Betrayer. She was still on 0 Bravery, not -10.
And I know that is not a bug, I that thought I'd share it.

Offline HumanTraitor

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: November 19, 2019, 04:26:15 pm »
Thanks for the answers! Not sure if it's a bug or a minor quirk, but I wish to share it anyway: Sometimes, when I'm in the Geoscape too long (ie: Checking 'paedia articles, making lists of stuff to go for my vehicles and so on), the currently playing song gets partially "stuck", repeating a part of it while the rest of the song keeps going. Changing the music track fixes it. I dunno if it happens in Battlescape as well.

Online Bananas_Akimbo

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: November 20, 2019, 05:54:20 am »
Thanks for the answers! Not sure if it's a bug or a minor quirk, but I wish to share it anyway: Sometimes, when I'm in the Geoscape too long (ie: Checking 'paedia articles, making lists of stuff to go for my vehicles and so on), the currently playing song gets partially "stuck", repeating a part of it while the rest of the song keeps going. Changing the music track fixes it. I dunno if it happens in Battlescape as well.

I think I know what you mean. I have the same problem, not just with this mod, but vanilla too. A single note getting "stuck" forever. IIRC it has always been this way for me. Only the original midi tracks are affected. I guess something wrong with the emulation? I sometimes get similar sound glitches with dosbox. It gets really annoying after a while, even painful with headphones.

I ended up replacing the original geoscape tracks with mp3 tracks. Problem solved.