Author Topic: 40k  (Read 195246 times)

Offline Simi822

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: 40k
« Reply #660 on: July 06, 2021, 08:32:13 pm »
Question in regards of the option to create a random battle...I can select the craft, the mission, weapons, enemy...am I missing something or how do I define the Crew???? wanted to do a Armageddon homage battle and there is one Astartes....

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 07, 2021, 12:17:52 pm »
The soldiers are always random, since the faction is difficulty not work in battle mode, if you want that result you need to change the battle. cfg your soldiers manually

Offline millim

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 24, 2021, 04:23:28 pm »
I have a question, where can I find a reaper autocannon? I cleaned up about 3-4 blackstone fortresses, but I only found a multi-melta.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 25, 2021, 02:47:12 pm »
You need to encounter chaos undivided high rank, so a chaos undivided base, flying fortress, or sideoperations( 2nd mission is highly probable)

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 25, 2021, 05:35:54 pm »
New version of the mod is up - you can now play as Primaris Space Marines and deck them out in Salamanders Chapter livery. Download is on our mod.io page!

Offline EleriumWard

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 29, 2021, 09:13:41 am »
Good afternoon. I played this mod a few days ago, and I would just like to provide two comments on it

- Regarding Bolters, there does not appear to be any kind of pause after the bullets hit or indicator of where they hit, so it is bit hard to tell if they hit the intended target. In other mods, when a bullet hits something, there is a some kind of sprite/spark that appears after it hits. Would it be alright for you to add a pause and some kind of impact sprite/spark showing to make it easier to see where they hit?

- I noticed that some of the enemies glow blue. Am I correct to assume that these enemies are shielded? If so, then I think it would be better if it showed how much damage was done to the shield.