Author Topic: [LP]Hardmode Expansion - Glory or death! (Likely much of both)  (Read 116888 times)

Offline Lion66six

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [LP]Hardmode Expansion - Glory or death! (Likely much of both)
« Reply #315 on: March 15, 2017, 01:43:45 pm »
Morning All,

Its nearly 30 days until my wedding, followed by a number of weeks in the sun afterwards. As a result I'm going to be putting this LP on hold until around the start of June. I already have a number of episodes recorded, but not edited up with intros and the like so I should be able to hit the ground running again in the summer :-)

Thanks all for your patience on this matter! In the meantime if anyone else wants to sign up for a solider, you got some time to do so haha :-)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2017, 09:12:40 pm »
Congrats on your wedding!

Enjoy your honeymoon!

I was finally able to catch up with all your episodes on youtube some awesome fights there!

Offline long6oarder

• Captain
  • Your X-Com must be quite precious to you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2017, 01:17:14 am »
Hello Richard!

I have been listening to your Let's Play for the past few months while I am at work. It's nice to have on in the background while I am doing the more menial tasks that are part of a desk job. :) Plus if something crazy happens I typically alt-tab and rewind.

Congratulations on getting married! I am also getting married in three weeks! I mentioned to my fiance that I was listening to another LP (since I went through Meridian's twice now), and she said, "MORE X-com?" Uhh, yes. MORE X-COM!

I had quite a good laugh at around 24 minutes into EP03 of your LP when WarBoy accidentally shot a rocket basically at his own feet and killed himself and three others.  LOL! The poor bastards!

If you are still recruiting, I'd love to join the ranks. If I may make requests, I would like a sniper, and if I somehow make it to the late game, I would like to wield a Plasma Blaster or a Scatter Laser. Those things are hot shit! My name is Long Boarder, and it can also be spelled "long6oarder" with a 6 instead of a 'b'.

I hope you are enjoying your new house and new marriage. Tell Socks and Apollo I said "Hi!".

Offline Lion66six

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2017, 07:02:11 pm »
Its been a while. Sorry about that, but EP51 is now up!

[LP]Hardmode Expansion [EP51] - Small ones can be a bi^ch - https://youtu.be/ZEhrFMNbLwg

Offline Lion66six

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 06, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »
Hello Richard!

I have been listening to your Let's Play for the past few months while I am at work. It's nice to have on in the background while I am doing the more menial tasks that are part of a desk job. :) Plus if something crazy happens I typically alt-tab and rewind.

Congratulations on getting married! I am also getting married in three weeks! I mentioned to my fiance that I was listening to another LP (since I went through Meridian's twice now), and she said, "MORE X-com?" Uhh, yes. MORE X-COM!

I had quite a good laugh at around 24 minutes into EP03 of your LP when WarBoy accidentally shot a rocket basically at his own feet and killed himself and three others.  LOL! The poor bastards!

If you are still recruiting, I'd love to join the ranks. If I may make requests, I would like a sniper, and if I somehow make it to the late game, I would like to wield a Plasma Blaster or a Scatter Laser. Those things are hot shit! My name is Long Boarder, and it can also be spelled "long6oarder" with a 6 instead of a 'b'.

I hope you are enjoying your new house and new marriage. Tell Socks and Apollo I said "Hi!".

Sorry for the late reply. Great to hear you are also getting married. Remember happy wife, happy life!

I told my cats you said hello, they looked and meowed as per standard so I think thats message understood. The recordings are into mid game now, so you will be joining the ranks in a while. Will see what i can do regarding a sniper position coming up :-)

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2017, 06:44:24 pm »
You can hire me on to recover your losses. I won't promise I'm a good soldier, but you can stick me on the front lines.

Offline long6oarder

• Captain
  • Your X-Com must be quite precious to you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2017, 10:42:24 pm »
Sorry for the late reply. Great to hear you are also getting married. Remember happy wife, happy life!

I told my cats you said hello, they looked and meowed as per standard so I think thats message understood. The recordings are into mid game now, so you will be joining the ranks in a while. Will see what i can do regarding a sniper position coming up :-)

No worries on the long reply. :) Glad to see that you're back! Thanks for accepting my enlistment application!