aliens

Author Topic: [INVENTORY] Expanded Inventory  (Read 9062 times)

Offline Zeno

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
[INVENTORY] Expanded Inventory
« on: August 18, 2016, 05:58:50 am »
Very straight-forward, this mod effectively doubles the storage capacity of your soldiers and provides them with more choices for item layouts.

Works best in conjunction with mods which provide you with a wider variety of items than vanilla xcom does. Now you can carry 4+1 large rockets to make those Cyberdiscs really pay for their crimes, or a rediculous amount of blaster bombs, or stun bombs and still have space for carrying the unconcious body!

Might be a good idea to add weight reduction to Powered Armors if you try to do this.

Downloads:
Edit - Mod portal finally behaved for me! That means the attachment has been removed; Please use the modsite download.
https://www.openxcom.com/mod/expanded-inventory
Due to the Mod Portal no longer being affiliated with the official site i'll upload the original mod file here. Some modification may be necessary if the file structure regarding the file format has changed since the original time of posting. Be aware that this mod will not work with other mods which modify the inventory setup heavilly, or through oxc-extended, such as Piratez.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:56:51 am by Zeno »

Offline Skullar

• Sergeant
  • Deranged Angry Mexican Nugget
    • View Profile
Re: [INVENTORY] Expanded Inventory
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 06:09:00 am »
Hi, can you pass me the mod via pm? portal is on maintenance and I'm only missing this mod to play  :'( or if someone can send this mod to me I would appreciate it very much, thanks!

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:59:51 am »
The mod portal link should work now. Just change the https into http.

Zeno: I wouldn't trust the mod portal to deliver your mod reliably. You should at least keep a copy on the forum for redundancy. I've actually discontinued putting my mods on the mod portal entirely because the forum is simply more reliable.

Offline anomalou

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 08:45:30 pm »
OMG finally i can become bag for weapons!

Offline Zeno

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 04:53:10 am »
I'll be blunt:
I had lost interest in modding for openXcom due to limitations in the non-extended version.
Then i lost motivation to finish undisclosed modding projects because the tools are obtuse and ancient, and the amount of work didn't mesh with my real job at the time.
Then i basically stopped playing most videogames all together because of being burned out.

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration anyone may have had if they wanted to play with this mod, but were not able to due to external mod portal problems. I'll attach the original mod file to this post and to the OP.

Offline Skullar

• Sergeant
  • Deranged Angry Mexican Nugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 08:58:42 am »
Thanks mate, I managed to get it via portal time ago, but my drive got broken had to replace it and lost all my mods for the third time ;D so I'm gonna grab it again because I like to make my troops walking Christmas grenade trees :P