Author Topic: Piratez on TV Tropes  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Piratez on TV Tropes
« on: December 26, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »
I've already mentioned this in the main thread, but I think it deserves its own topic. (If it doesn't, please delete.)

So, there is a Piratez article on TV Tropes. It wasn't started by me, but once I found it I added many things to it. Still, one person can only think of so many tropes and references, so help would be nice. So please have a look at it and just read it for your own entertainment, and maybe even add something new? That would be so nice.

Offline Bloax

• Colonel
  • do you want to be any of those things
    • View Profile
Re: Piratez on TV Tropes
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »
Boobs of Steel: Not only your entire pirate crew, but actually most if not all females who carry weapons in the game.
Well that's inaccurate since it's not 'most if not all' it is canonically 'all'.

for uh, reasons

actually no i am retarded and tired don't stay up for over 20 hours a day kids that's stupid

speaking of that it's time to go to sleep so i can continue cranking out shit woop-ee

I expect the tropes to be expanded a bit after I'm done with this silly grafix revamp at some point in the (hopefully not distant) future.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:45:59 pm by Bloax »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Piratez on TV Tropes
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 11:15:53 am »
Bumping it up, because 1) Bloax wanted me to work on the article and I just did and 2) because nobody is joining the fun. Come on, people, it's fun!

EDIT:
Bumping the post, so that new people can see the thread. :) Also, I've done some more work on the TV Tropes page.

DISCLAIMER: The article displays some lore that isn't in the game yet, but is more or less established. I mean, either Dioxine or I said so at some point and the other didn't resist too much. :) Such instances should be marked as not-in-game-yet.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:20:13 am by Solarius Scorch »