Author Topic: Chem/Acid Q  (Read 8411 times)

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
Re: Chem/Acid Q
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 01:22:45 pm »
snip
 Any tips to get them to show up? Do I need to keep building infamy? Or just shoot down a bunch of stuff? I have all land-masses covered in Hyper-Wave Decoders.

Crackdown attacks always include a leader(provost, guildmaster, etc) of the attacking faction. So shooting ships down certainly adds to your chances of facing the faction leaders. Provided your bases are NOT fortified against landings.  Other then that wait for base missions to build bases, shoot down large warships, or occasionally courier missions will have a faction leader on the ship.

Offline lusciouspear

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:54 pm »
So, I should remove my cloaking devices and Space Senpai will finally notice me?

Aaaand another question: how does Psi work? I've got the witch outfit, researched VooDoo Illusions and Destruction, and yet I can't...destroy things. Do I just need to make wands? I also researched something that looks like a Psi-Amp, but I think it only does Panic and Mind Control.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 09:25:53 pm »
As of now, Destruction 'only' leads to the Ragnarok outfit and demon weapons (the latter are hard to get). It's still WIP. Psi amp allows to MC people, what else :)

Offline lusciouspear

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 09:47:15 pm »
Yeah, I'm harvesting essence for that sweet axe.

I really just want to burninate everything. It'd be fun to have some minor spells, like the Imp's. Or some buffs/debuffs. That use your health/stamina as fuel (kinda similar to what already happens). Blood Magic. Wheee!

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 09:06:02 am »
So, I should remove my cloaking devices and Space Senpai will finally notice me?

I really wish we had signatures on this forum now! :)