Author Topic: Loosing  (Read 3184 times)

Offline superschokokeks

• Captain
    • View Profile
Loosing
« on: April 07, 2016, 03:14:10 pm »
So I lost at the end of the month because the screen told me a full scale military attack was started against me.
I'm not sure if this because my montly rating was too high or too low

I had overall a good rating most of the month and last month I lost horrible at a terror mission (This enemy is strong!! but that loot, mate!.. hey.. there was only 3 units left...or so maybe I could won this in another dimension..).
After that I got a real bad one. A bad joke. Well I wasn't laughing too.

In the month where I lost, I only attacked one Humanists ufo and boarded them..

That's why I am confused at the end.

Texts said I was too good. Last month said I was bad.

So what is the reason?

You really don't need to read this.. I'm just rambling about my lost and how much I like this game. I lost this game since past 30 min. so I'm a bit .. eh.. emotional..:

Btw. I could cry. I played on Ironman .. because.. It's more fun ! I said! More tention! more story to be told, because no fixing with reload! more emotion! .. indeed more emotion. Again, I really could cry. I played the last couple of days straight through. I was at year 2603 Jan. I researched everything I could (Thats why I was so greedy at that terror mission. Tough enemies with tanks and gauss weapons -> research!. Took a lot of shots to take one down.. and I had already advanced weapon.. If I had know this, I would take the high tech weapons to this terror mission, which was lying around for later purpose (Disassembly or using if I can craft the ammunition). I got some gauss weapons on my own.. and enough explosiv stuff to blow up the whole city!!!!( what the enemy did anyway)..

Eh I'm rambling. I got really attached to everything in this game. I love pirate-theme (and love the pirate music mod). Well I love nearly everything what this mod offer. So loosing .. . felt like a real lost. Everything is gone.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:17:54 pm by superschokokeks »

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Losing
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 03:23:29 pm »
You can lose if you have two bad months in a row.
Bad month is either a bad score (-500 at highest or -900 on lowest difficulty) or a bad economy (being in minus when new month starts).

You cannot lose, if you're score is "too good", only if it is "too bad".

And please, don't play on Ironman, you need the saves to report bugs... the mod is not yet 100% stable and could use help (=bug reports) from all players.

Offline superschokokeks

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Loosing
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 03:26:23 pm »
Thanks.

Ok. I'll do that.

I'm not finish with that game yet..

I'll beat it. especially after that...

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: Losing
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 03:27:23 pm »
And please, don't play on Ironman, you need the saves to report bugs... the mod is not yet 100% stable and could use help (=bug reports) from all players.

I cannot agree more fully. Bugfixing relies mostly on player's reports, whether we like it or not...

Offline Boltgun

• Colonel
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
    • Piratez let's play
Re: Loosing
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 03:28:44 pm »
Thanks.

Ok. I'll do that.

I'm not finish with that game yet..

I'll beat it. especially after that...

That's the spirit, you can play several times and different things will happen.