Author Topic: Decided to pop my face in here.  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Inmemorium

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Decided to pop my face in here.
« on: March 03, 2016, 06:20:09 pm »
Been streaming X-Com UD and TFTD nightly (except for 2 chill stream days a week) since Feb.  06(I believe). 

SupSuper has been popping into my channel for the last week and a half or so.  Real chill guy.  Appreciate the work you have done with openXcom.  I figured I would register and show up here on the forums.

I been playing X-Com since I got it on a disc from a PCGM or similar magazine back in the late 90s.  I had the hard copy collection of UD TFTD and 2 Disc Apoc set at one point, MIA in the basement somewhere.  Had Steam version for many years which was usually played on DosBOX.

Stumbled upon openXcom roughly a year or so ago.  Never thought about streaming it back then, but was good stuff compared to DosBox.  Very impressed with openXcom thus far.  A few bugs still exist in stable that I discussed on stream with SupSuper, but I am sure it will be sorted out in due time.

If any of you are interested in checking the stream(language/rage warning when the typical TFTD bs kicks in on 2 prong missions):
https://www.twitch.tv/inmemorium

I stream every night at a minimum of 4 hours long upto 14hours depending on my job work schedule.  We have consistent viewer counts with spikes upto 20 on the weekends.  We just chill and discuss games and music as I get my butt handed to me in TFTD.

I already completed Veteran Ironman run of Ufo Defense.
About to finish Veteran Ironman run of TFTD.
Every Sunday is Superhuman Sunday.  I am currently 5.5hours into a Superhuman Ironman run of Ufo Defense that has nothing left to accomplish except psi training some soldiers to prevent mind control and going to Cydonia, so that will probably be wrapped up on 3/6/2016.  Should I finished Superhuman on Ufo Defense, TFTD will be next for Superhuman Sunday.

After TFTD Veteran Ironman is finished, Apoc or Warhammer 40k Chaos Gate will be our next ironman run.  Got some Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Final Fantasy, and such coming up as well.  Every Friday is Final Fantasy Friday chill stream.  Every Tuesday is a playthrough of whatever(currently doing a playthrough of Dragon Ball Xenoverse).

24 hour marathon March 13 and 14 as a reward for 100 follower milestone.  Probably going to be Zelda, Megaman, and other such retro games.

Anyway, what's up?

Offline Phoenix7786

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Decided to pop my face in here.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 07:51:46 pm »
Color me interested!

Offline Inmemorium

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 01:18:48 am »
Just bumping to say Apoc stream tonight.

Offline dashyr

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 01:24:41 am »
Damn! I hope ill be there then. ^^

Offline Inmemorium

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 01:31:30 am »
Tonight is Superhuman Sunday!

TFTD Ironman on Superhuman difficulty.  Hope to see you guys sometime.