Author Topic: [BRAINSTORMING] Z-COM: The Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 12793 times)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
Re: [BRAINSTORMING] Z-COM: The Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2018, 03:29:02 am »
I know it's impolite to reply to such an old post, but ... this idea is great! It's already 2018 and mods like The X-Com Files already include zombies. Is it possible to make this idea a reality? I would like to participate.  ;D

I like the idea of the zombie virus of alien origin.  There is a series of novels called "Day by Day: Armageddon" that narrate a zombie apocalypse from the perspective of a naval aviator. The zombie virus originated in an alien ship buried in a secret facility in China.

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 04:57:24 am »
I know it's impolite to reply to such an old post, but ... this idea is great! It's already 2018 and mods like The X-Com Files already include zombies. Is it possible to make this idea a reality? I would like to participate.  ;D

Well, it's all up to whomever has time to make it a reality - eventually I decided to go for Tech-Comm, and although progress is slow, I don't want to distract myself with another project :)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 08:31:13 am »
Well, it's all up to whomever has time to make it a reality - eventually I decided to go for Tech-Comm, and although progress is slow, I don't want to distract myself with another project :)
Haha yeah, working on two projects are hard, I can't even imagine the workload of three projects at the same time. :0

The closest thing to Z-COM would be, in my opinion, War of the Zombie. It's an iOS/Android game, features some kind of Geoscape and a tactical real-time ground combat. It's quite fun.

Enviado desde mi Blade A510 mediante Tapatalk

Offline richardhead

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 10:40:29 pm »
Rebuild a whole new x-com with terran aliens, aquatic aliens and zombies (people are transmuted into zombies via Tentaculation. lol)  include land bases, aquatic bases and space stations. Throw in some elements from x-com interceptor etc.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 11:39:17 am »
Rebuild a whole new x-com with terran aliens, aquatic aliens and zombies (people are transmuted into zombies via Tentaculation. lol)  include land bases, aquatic bases and space stations. Throw in some elements from x-com interceptor etc.

Well... the closest thing to your idea, is currently WIP. Go check it out.

I'm still waiting that someone picks the Z-COM idea. Someday, someday...

Offline Alex the KatanaCutlass

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 12:43:44 pm »
Just make the ZHeads easier to kill PLS:)