Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1433967 times)

niculinux

Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #3090 on: February 09, 2019, 08:27:15 pm »
0.99.J11, ratmen rodeo, the terrain with grating, seems i cannot go on the other side.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:43:30 pm by niculinux »

Offline cc

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: February 12, 2019, 09:18:58 am »
Not sure if intended, but Lil'Ilya uses a heavy slot while Spike Rockets are now missiles.

Uber Wheat has a 2x3 image, but only takes up a 1x1 inventory space.

Offline sanyaskillpro

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: February 12, 2019, 05:12:24 pm »
Not sure if intended, but Lil'Ilya uses a heavy slot while Spike Rockets are now missiles.
Ilya has to stay heavy otherwise scorpion and metallo wouldn't be able to mount it.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #3093 on: February 12, 2019, 06:38:16 pm »
The fact it uses the same ammo doesn't mean it has to use the same slot (vide Quadcannon vs 25mm cannon).

Offline Toothless Shark

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: February 13, 2019, 01:45:50 am »
2 bugs to report:

1) Killgun is buildable even if you don't have red codex. You can't research it but you can build it. I have a green codex. A streamer has grey codex. We both can build it.

2) Some missions have their 'what to wear' descriptions way too large to fit the window. This is usually a problem late game, when you have researched a lot of armors. Missions like 'bounty hunt B - capture the tech gnome' has nearly all armors available but the list can show less then half of them since they simply don't fit in the single window. In that example i had no idea if i can bring my harbinger or guardian armors to that mission. This is more of a OpenXcom or OpenXComEX problem then PirateZ one. The window simply needs to have scrolling ability. Similar thing is with descriptions of certain guns in this mod. They go outside of window area and you can't read the whole thing. Both bootypedia and mission briefing area needs to have scrollable windows to avoid these kind of issues. Data is there, we just can't see it.

Offline thevideogameraptorboggle

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: February 13, 2019, 05:39:52 am »
As of J11, the manufacture command for Slugthrower Shells is 5x10, but the Heavy Slugthrower's clip size is 4.

Offline Toothless Shark

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: February 15, 2019, 08:52:37 pm »
Had the UBERGAL__3__CHAIN_F39 not found in assassin armor - quick way for the player to avoid it is to go to a gals inventory in equipment loadout screen in base (vessel - equipment - inventory) and hit m on the offending gal's screen - this allows you to change her apparance. Doesn't fix the bug, but at least dosen't crash the game each time I want to use my pirate queen.

Seems that issue isn't only tied to stripping gal naked but to a picture #80 Aisha. When gal has said picture it will cause crash with exact same message as soon as you select her in battlescape. That's why changing gal's appearance works. So far i have seen this happen on said #80 portrait.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #3097 on: February 16, 2019, 04:41:16 pm »
Ah I understand now, why. The crash happens because her ID picture is drawn from nude outfit.

Offline clownagent

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: February 16, 2019, 05:22:57 pm »
No shure if intended:

"Academy Comms tower" seems to spawn sometimes "distress Call" enemies. Also there is no "tower" on the map.

Guild Comms tower works as intended.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:45:56 pm by clownagent »

niculinux

« Reply #3099 on: February 17, 2019, 08:20:16 pm »
With the 0.99.J11 executable ( 5.2, 21-Jan-2019 experimental build) seems to be a bug, i set the filter on "infiltration" in the craft equipping screen, but it is shown also non infiltration stuff in the personale inventory one. There's also a .sav attached.

Edit: typos
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:11:50 pm by niculinux »

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: February 17, 2019, 08:32:56 pm »
The switch only works for the craft equipment loadout selection, it does not work for the crew equip screen.

niculinux

« Reply #3101 on: February 17, 2019, 08:38:51 pm »
The switch only works for the craft equipment loadout selection, it does not work for the crew equip screen.

Ah sorry for the fals alarm. Again, in 0.99J11 crackhouse night mission with the convoy, one of these span right next to a building

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: February 17, 2019, 08:56:11 pm »
I gotta ask... So what? it's still accessible, you just have to walk around. Sure, you can't use the side door (unless you get creative with a pickaxe), but it's not like the second APC is completely blocked.

ps. LOL at the selected gal's name. :D

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #3103 on: February 17, 2019, 09:59:01 pm »
The APC doesn't even have a side door.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 19, 2019, 01:45:22 am »
anything has a side door with sufficient application of force.  ;)