Author Topic: Area 51 - Translators requested  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Kammerer

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Area 51 - Translators requested
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 07:26:12 pm »
Hi Hobbes,

Would you be so kind to remove any of the strings translated by me from the Russian translation? The reasons for that are explained here - https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/topic,5246.msg119900.html#msg119900 At the moment, I'm talking about the strings I have deleted on Transifex this morning. I'll review the translation later (probably on the holidays upcoming next month) and probably remove everything that's not unique enough to be considered as new translation and not just minor editing of my own work. Also please be informed that from now on I'll monitor the Russian translation of your mod (just like any other that will follow the same licensing conditions as you have imposed) and will ask you to remove anything that will be similar enough to what I have done so far or will ever do for the OXC community.

Have a nice day,

Truly yours,
Kammerer

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
Re: Area 51 - Translators requested
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2019, 07:27:34 pm »
Hi Hobbes,

Would you be so kind to remove any of the strings translated by me from the Russian translation? The reasons for that are explained here - https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/topic,5246.msg119900.html#msg119900 At the moment, I'm talking about the strings I have deleted on Transifex this morning. I'll review the translation later (probably on the holidays upcoming next month) and probably remove everything that's not unique enough to be considered as new translation and not just minor editing of my own work. Also please be informed that from now on I'll monitor the Russian translation of your mod (just like any other that will follow the same licensing conditions as you have imposed) and will ask you to remove anything that will be similar enough to what I have done so far or will ever do for the OXC community.

Have a nice day,

Truly yours,
Kammerer

Done. The entire Russian translation is gone.

If anyone else feels the same, please remove the translations for Transifex or ask me to.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:31:23 pm by Hobbes »