aliens

Author Topic: [TFTD] [MODPACK] UFOnizing TFTD  (Read 15721 times)

Offline Xeno Wiper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [MODPACK] UFOnizing TFTD
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 11:01:19 pm »
Please attach/post the v1.2 mod here or fix the download link on the mod section of the site. It is not downloadable for now. :(

Sry if I wasn't that clear, but the download link is always on the 1st post.

The mod portal has been going into some problems. I hope the download issue can be fixed soon.

Offline georg7490

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 09:58:01 am »
Thank you for your kind explanation, I thought the v1.0 was attached in the 1st message, also great thanks for some link fixing activity on the site and good sence of humor. But it still not downloadable for now on the site, if you like this word that much that you even renamed your mod. I clicked it several times there but both links gave me an error message, I know it's not your fault, but it is bad for your nice mod, rare user will look for the correct link on the forum. But it is downloadable here, very downloadable indeed. ^_^

Offline Countdown

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 03:32:45 am »

(asians ONLY)   - A full inventory faces improvement (blond m/f, brown-hair m/f, asian m/f, black m/f.).
                          All armors! Male lipstick is gone! Pretty women!  :-*
Why did the original game artists make the TFTD soldiers so ugly to begin with? The UFO XCOM soldiers are badass and good looking. The TFTD versions are butt ugly and weird. As you say, the men have lipstick and some of them look more alien than human!

I'm going to try TFTD for the first time so I'm not going to mod any game mechanics yet so I can try the "vanilla experience", but I am going to use these soldier profile images because they look way better.

Any chance we can see a "pretty" version of the blonde girl? In one version you made her Asian and in the other you left her ugly, haha.

Also, what palette do soldier inventory profiles use? Is it TFTD-Depth0? (Pretty sure it is, but just wanted to confirm.)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:12:51 am by Countdown »

Offline new_civilian

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 03:56:41 pm »
Here a fix for the dye-grenade handobject/floorobject, if used on a map with depth=3 it showed red pixels. 1 and 2 worked fine.