Author Topic: Don't Mess with him! - Show your craziest Soldier Loadouts.  (Read 12376 times)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
Re: Don't Mess with him! - Show your craziest Soldier Loadouts.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 11:20:24 am »
Those are vanilla armor settings on all difficulties if your actually an Ethereal Commander. However, as an actual Ethereal Commander I can assure you that we do not have 116/87 Psy. We have 75/58 on superhuman.

Are you using a re-balance mod? Cause I think I like it.

Those are the stats from my Hardmode Expansion Mod which i put into Beta Phase Yesterday.

Offline pilot00

• Colonel
  • Back in the day it was gameplay not a feature....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 04:26:32 pm »
Just consider it a force field that the ethereal surrounds itself with. It's just a (really) skinny dude in a robe, so thinking of it as physical armor does not really work (unless you think the robe is made of adamantium, in which case under armor should be 0 :P).

If they can fly because of their psychic power, slowing/stopping bullets does not seem like that much of a stretch (applying a force to a bullet to slow it down from applying a force to yourself to cancel gravity is not that different)

What was the name of that chick in the second X-men movie that cosplayed Psilocke?Anyway remember the bridge schene when 2385027175242423235 soldiers were shooting her and she just mind stopped the bulltets? I always took it the etherials to do something like that.

Offline doctor medic

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 12:11:27 am »
I can put any non pure blood human from xpiratez and it will be a fair fight gor your Commander.Especialy the muton mercenary captain