Author Topic: TFTD MOD Better Aqunauts  (Read 12443 times)

Offline Arthanor

• Commander
  • XCom Armoury Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: TFTD MOD Better Aqunauts
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 04:01:45 am »
I'm not sure what Dioxine was trying to say, but by themselves those numbers are irrelevant. Sure it's cheaper to pay 3 Spanish months, but how much does a Spanish person make? It's only the cost relative to income that will tell you if it is more or less affordable. And even then, you'd have to compare that while taking into account how much more are other expenses. It might be cheaper, but if, say, oil is a lot more expensive in Spain, then you end up spending more fueling your car and even if it a smaller fraction of your income, it is a bigger stress on your budget.

BUT, most importantly, that's really not what should be discussed in a "TFTD MOD Better Aqunauts [sic]" thread, is it?

Offline DracoGriffin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Steam: DracoGriffin
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 09:06:29 am »
BUT, most importantly, that's really not what should be discussed in a "TFTD MOD Better Aqunauts [sic]" thread, is it?

Warboy started it. :P

hiring a soldier is like renting a house. you pay the first and last month up-front.

Offline arrakis69ct

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 10:27:49 am »
Ok i change the mods  name. New rental mod for TFTD XD

Pd. In my case i recive 500€ month

Pdd. The next mod  i make is a change of initials weapons. Sorry i dont belive is year 2040 we have fly subs and only harpoon to shot....
Enviado desde mi ECOO E04 3GB mediante Tapatalk

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:42:40 am by arrakis69ct »

Offline doctor medic

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 10:54:31 am »
Ok i change the mods  name. New rental mod for TFTD XD

Pd. In my case i recive 500€ month

Pdd. The next mod  i make is a change of initials weapons. Sorry i dont belive is year 2040 we have fly subs and only harpoon to shot....
500 is the basic wage that most public workers are paid in greece but if we are talking about 2040 you might as well have the aquanaut wage to 400  ;)

Offline arrakis69ct

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 06:57:12 pm »
500 is the basic wage that most public workers are paid in greece but if we are talking about 2040 you might as well have the aquanaut wage to 400  ;)

The money x aquanaut are: $20,000 x month Total in year: 240.000 $.............. yeah the same

Offline GrossorMD

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 07:01:52 pm »
The rent in Spain varies heavily from city to city and with energy affairs. My prior rental flat was an one bedroom, one combined livingroom-kitchen, and one bathroom. I think the whole thing was 60 square meters or so. I paid 550€ a month for that place. BUT, and it is a big but, it lacked central heating, and had to resort to electrical devices.  Thus I was footing an electricity bill that easily went into 200-300€.

Wages are... pretty bad in general. I make more than most, but that's only due to a humongous number of extra hours. Which I'd rather not throw in if I could. My working scheudles are insane.

Offline arrakis69ct

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 03:08:52 am »
i have a problem with a new mod.........

how can i do graphs for the game, in trying make a new sub. i coded them but i dont know how to create the graphic for the base???.......
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:11:18 am by arrakis69ct »

Offline doctor medic

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 10:56:15 am »
i have a problem with a new mod.........

how can i do graphs for the game, in trying make a new sub. i coded them but i dont know how to create the graphic for the base???.......
What do you mean you coded it?It appears in-game but not in the base?

Offline arrakis69ct

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 07:52:19 pm »
No. I coded but i dont have the graphic of th ship. I need create them. And i dont know how to create