aliens

Author Topic: Some resources  (Read 7378 times)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
Re: Some resources
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 09:15:30 am »
Just tested out the Muton Chryssalid, completely nuts but I like it. Might stick it on my current run through of Hardmode at the end for the Cydonia mission. Here's what I did with it to have it as a seperate mod that overides the normal Chryssalid. Let me know if there's anything wrong as I only tested it in battle mode, too bloody hard for my run through at the moment.

I am planning to add a proper Version with some recolored Chryssalid Sprites towards the last Cydonia Mission anyway.
What of kind of sprites were used on the Muton Chryssalid?. (Ned to check at home.)

Offline new_civilian

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 02:34:24 pm »
I simply used the original PCK files and changed the brown/black colors with MutonGreen and Red. Then turned the edited file into a PCK again, very easy to use, no ExtraSprites entry needed.

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 10:17:28 pm »
I simply used the original PCK files and changed the brown/black colors with MutonGreen and Red. Then turned the edited file into a PCK again, very easy to use, no ExtraSprites entry needed.

Well you should check, because the PCK file doesn't get loaded. Also you do not change the associated spritefile in the armor section, so they will look like normal Chryssalids.

Offline new_civilian

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 01:47:45 pm »
My original PCK works and is tested. But I think you confuse me with Simon, who made the upload ^, I haven't checked out his mod yet, maybe something is wrong there.  ;)

Nice to see I am not the only one who confuses peoples/mods/names...  ;D :D