Author Topic: Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - N7 16-Dec-2023 Flying Tiger, Hidden Tentacle  (Read 3610526 times)

Offline sanyaskillpro

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - 0.99J5 - 16 Aug - Hunter, Hunted?
« Reply #5895 on: August 17, 2018, 02:12:11 pm »
New version uploaded. Have fun!
Thanks!

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: August 17, 2018, 02:51:54 pm »
As nothing else is told I consider this version to be compatible to my savegame of J4...

Offline Ciruil

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: August 17, 2018, 08:01:14 pm »
- Dragon's speed raised to 3000
- Rebalances to Heavy Craft Weapons
- Loknar cap on REA reduced to 125

Looks like Dioxine paid attention to my post about unvulerablity of interceptors piloted by lokk'naars whith maxed reaction and thrusters in missle slots, that maked heavy and tanky crafts useless. But now lokk'naar soldiers pretty useless, maybe they need some buff in another stats?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:14:34 pm by Ciruil »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: August 17, 2018, 09:20:56 pm »
15 off the cap still leaves loknars as the top of the reactions heap. Still 25% better cap then a gal, and still way more then needed to give them the advantage in reaction fire calculations against almost all foes.

Offline HT

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: August 18, 2018, 01:14:32 pm »
Yay, a new version, finally! I suppose the starting gals are back to normal, right? Also, Brainers got an introduction. Will we get one for the starting Runts too, assuming it's not here already, I mean?

Also, the Cunny Gals are not rebel pirates as I expected, but the cannibal negro stereotype, complete with spears. Good thing that SJWs will never play this (then again they cannot touch classic/things older than five years of history stuff, as that reminds them of reality, which they hate).  ;) Will you make a reference to Wakanda at some point?

Now seriously: What does the Gladiator transformation do? I suppose it increases the Gal's melee stats, the 'pedia article is a bit vague except stating the prerequisites. Also, can a Gal transformed with a Shake-up ceremony ever get rid of the penalties?

In fact, can multiple transformations stack? Say, a gal that starts with Shake-up, undergoes gladiatorial training, then goes Repentia and finally Spectre upon death.

Finally: Will we have a "voodoo-focused" transformation at some point too?

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
Re: Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - 0.99J5 - 16 Aug - Hunter, Hunted?
« Reply #5900 on: August 18, 2018, 02:06:54 pm »
haha, "leftards", / "gutmensch - good points!;DD :DD

but anyway, in y.2603 the negroes, and arabics too, are almoston verge of  exctinction, becouse, from, and around  the year 2284... (i still must think-outf the lore, create the backstory for this, yet..)

SJWs, /leftards havent enought hight iq for playing such complex game like this..
they are too ..dumb to get into xPiratez ;P

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: August 18, 2018, 05:40:49 pm »
snip

Now seriously: What does the Gladiator transformation do? I suppose it increases the Gal's melee stats, the 'pedia article is a bit vague except stating the prerequisites. Also, can a Gal transformed with a Shake-up ceremony ever get rid of the penalties?

In fact, can multiple transformations stack? Say, a gal that starts with Shake-up, undergoes gladiatorial training, then goes Repentia and finally Spectre upon death.

Finally: Will we have a "voodoo-focused" transformation at some point too?

The gladiator transform is a substantial gain in many stats, not just melee. The "penalties" from shakeup is just lost experience, go earn some more, nothing permanent. You can undergo multiple transformations, but its up the individual transforms for the requirements. For example shakeup only works on "hand" class type gals. So doing repentia before shakeup doesn't work but the opposite order does.

Offline Martin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: August 18, 2018, 06:52:27 pm »
Also, the Cunny Gals are not rebel pirates as I expected, but the cannibal negro stereotype, complete with spears.death.

They are clearly not based on any african culture but on south american natives. Noticed those blowpipes?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #5903 on: August 19, 2018, 12:26:54 pm »
They are clearly not based on any african culture but on south american natives. Noticed those blowpipes?

I personally think they are based on Diablo II more than anything else. :P

Offline Martin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: August 20, 2018, 09:08:00 am »
I personally think they are based on Diablo II more than anything else. :P

Those wierd goblins, like everything in act 3 were based on native south american stuff.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #5905 on: August 20, 2018, 10:44:24 am »
Also, the Cunny Gals are not rebel pirates as I expected, but the cannibal negro stereotype,

If anything, they're inspired by South American culture, and only an ignoramus would call these Negroes. Not all dark skinned people are Negro. Not all light skinned people are "caucassian" (a dumb word swap for Aryan which excludes many very much white peoples, like Finns who are not Aryan but Uralian). If you laud White supremacy, do not embarass your cause with that kind of poor knowledge or lack of intellectual acumen you clearly show. (All the stuff you ask about is either explained in-game in text, displayed in the Transformations menu, or both). Also you can laugh at their spears... and die laughing.

Will you make a reference to Wakanda at some point?

Wakanda is just another Hi Tech Isolationist Utopia: Holier-than-thou, ossified in thinking, unwilling and indeed incapable of any sort of expansion. Such Utopia is costly to run and can only degenerate with time. Finally it always faces a crisis it is incapable of surmounting. If lucky, they get conquered by an expansionist empire and end up as slaves. If unlucky, they get destroyed by forces of nature and end up as a curious ruins, containing the skeletons of the final inhabitans, bearing clear marks of malnutrition and violent conflict.

Oh, yeah. And I seriously think the Black Panther was one of the worst movies ever made, if not THE worst movie ever made. And I've seen a lot.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:47:22 am by Dioxine »

Offline Martin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: August 20, 2018, 01:45:48 pm »
Technicaly, aryan should be only used for indo-iranic people who are only distantly related to modern europeans.

Offline sanyaskillpro

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: August 20, 2018, 02:16:37 pm »
Oh, yeah. And I seriously think the Black Panther was one of the worst movies ever made, if not THE worst movie ever made. And I've seen a lot.
I hope you watched it through torrents. Because no matter how bad the movie is they will dismiss any criticism because everyone else is a "nazi", and if you give them money they will keep making another ones.

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #5908 on: August 20, 2018, 04:54:43 pm »

Wakanda is just another Hi-Tech Isolationist Utopia: Holier-than-thou, ossified in thinking, unwilling and indeed incapable of any sort of expansion. Such Utopia is costly to run and can only degenerate with time. Finally it always faces a crisis it is incapable of surmounting. If lucky, they get conquered by an expansionist empire and end up as slaves. If unlucky, they get destroyed by forces of nature and end up as a curious ruins, containing the skeletons of the final inhabitans, bearing clear marks of malnutrition and violent conflict.

"..about Hi-Tech Isolationist Utopias.."

..but, you can somehow count into such "HiTech Utopias" also, for example, - Japan, & Israel

(..and Hongkong, Kuala-Lumpur, and Singapur too..)

btw. - Is size of area (of such Utopias) also between their .."signs ? as their feature ?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:03:01 pm by LytaRyta »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #5909 on: August 20, 2018, 05:33:36 pm »
Both Japan and Israel are expansionist (culturally, economically, politically, and at varied times, militarily too), and this makes for a world of difference. I guess I muddled things when I said Isolationist when I meant Extreme Isolationist (both xenophobic and anti-expansionist).

Singapur, Honkong etc. are not independent and act under an umbrella of a larger state.

The real world example of such utopia would be arguably the Aztec, the Maias, or the urban native civilizations in North America. However, irl this doesn't happen as often, since idealized examples like Wakanda do not exist.

And of course, the smaller the utopia is, the sooner it will meet its end.

@Martin:
No, that is not what Aryan is. Aryan is the most accurately named Indoeuropean, and shares a heritage of a common land of origin, namely steppes north of Causassus, in the land called Scythia or Sarmatia. This does include Persians and to some degree, Indians (although their blood got mixed with numerous indigenous inhabitants of the Indian Peninusula, while Europe was likely more or less empty when Indoeuropeans arrived).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:37:51 pm by Dioxine »