Author Topic: [EXPANSION]Hardmode Expansion -- General Feedback Thread  (Read 352658 times)

Offline Cristao

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [EXPANSION]Hardmode Expansion -- General Feedback Thread
« Reply #795 on: January 03, 2020, 02:17:13 pm »
I think I will pick this up in a few weeks.

Offline Steelpoint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 05, 2020, 09:08:39 pm »
I've been giving this mod a short play through, and I'm very much enjoying it thus far. Actually losing an XCOM playthrough early on was quite exciting, and I'm quite fond of the new weapons, I find they all mesh in well.

Despite the need to mount an Alien Base Assault to progress the tech tree, my initial foray showed that despite it being a Floater base, I'm quite outgunned. I think I'll try again on my new playthrough when I get some Alloy items and take some shotguns.

My only complaint thus far is with Terror missions. The actual missions are good (outside of a Floater tossing a grenade into your ship turn 1) but I've found, at least on the Port attacks, that the end game turns into a elongated game of hide and seek. Exacerbated when in one mission I had two floaters stuck behind some train yard railing, which I only found after much exhaustive search.

I look forward to future updates, as they come. Good work.

Offline Steelpoint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 08, 2020, 07:19:35 pm »
Played some more so I can give some more feedback. My current run is late in June. I'll pick some notable comments.

• All of my Terror missions to date have all been from TFTD, almost all of them but two were port/factory attacks, with only one being a resort attack and one being a Military base attack. In terms of difficulty, I found them challenging but manageable with good tactics, firepower and luck, only one Terror mission forced me to early abort when my landing zone was swarmed with Zombies and Chrysalids before I got off the craft.
  • One terror mission started with a alien throwing a grenade into my craft and killing half my squad, decided to redo that one.
  • Speaking of terror missions, I had some kind of special alien mission which involved aliens hijacking a cargo ship. Interesting idea, except I had to instant abort that mission when, again, my landing zone was utterly overrun with a dozen zombies and chrysalids alongside plenty of snakemen, while I only had alloy ballistics. The near -2000 score penalty from that sent me into the negatives at the end of the month. Very rough, may have just been bad RNG with snakemen + tons of chrysalids all around my landing zone.
  • The alien base attack was a good challenge, albeit a long slog towards the end. At minimum I only felt confident doing that mission with alloy ammo ballistics (especially shotguns) and alloy armour. I still lost half my squad.
  • Drones are a god send, and I wish you could buy them from the start of the game. I keep a healthy reserve of Motion/Drones as I usually lose one a mission, I find them invaluable in breaching UFOs (I can put them at the door, best case they can open it next turn for entry, worst case they tank the shotgun wielding alien).
  • Motion Scanners are a god send in general, far more so than in vanilla I find.
  • The early game techs are a nice fit into the game (alloy ammo, alloy armour, upgraded ships, etc) and help make up for the delayed tech progression, which I enjoy. The upgraded Interceptor provides a very noticeable increase in combat efficiency.

My current squad roster consists of half the squad as generic infantry men, with rifles and backup shotguns (weight pending), two grenadiers using the very effective grenade launcher, two snipers and two rocketeers, as well as two motion/drones. So far its proven very effective. I only shake it up for Alien Base Assaults where I ditch the Grenadiers and just give em a Rifle and Shotgun.

Edit: I find these Alien special missions to be very brutal. Bordering on unfair. I just had a mission on another out of control ship, this time I had no super-skyranger and was just thrown on a empty deck, on the low ground, surrounded by snakemen, green bugs and chrysalids.

At the end of that long mission I somehow only lost two soldiers out of sixteen, and my two drones, however literally everyone else was critically wounded, and a rogue alien grenade destroyed my entire stockpile of equipment that was also dumped off of the skyranger.

I chose to just reload a older save and abort the mission, I'd rather tank the -1.5k score.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:37:33 pm by Steelpoint »

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #798 on: January 10, 2020, 11:26:29 am »
I think I will pick this up in a few weeks.

Can't wait for your feedback. :)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #799 on: January 10, 2020, 06:13:00 pm »
Hello Steelpoint,

thank you soo much for your valueable feedback.

I've been giving this mod a short play through, and I'm very much enjoying it thus far. Actually losing an XCOM playthrough early on was quite exciting, and I'm quite fond of the new weapons, I find they all mesh in well.

I found that most mod have too many weapons, which do not have a unique purpose or does not play well with other weapons in regard of what kind of a battlefield role the soldier equipt with it should have. Its great that you like the additional weapons. They do mesh well indeed. :)

Loosing it early game can happen easily, especially when ignoring terrorsites early on.

Despite the need to mount an Alien Base Assault to progress the tech tree, my initial foray showed that despite it being a Floater base, I'm quite outgunned. I think I'll try again on my new playthrough when I get some Alloy items and take some shotguns.

Jeah, the Base Assault is kinda critical to progress in the tech tree, there is some Alien Alloy Tech avaible for research before going into the base. If you spend some research on it, you can even go into this mission with Personal Armor and Alloy Weapons and the bigger team from Sykstriker. Proxygrenades also do help a lot and fire.

My only complaint thus far is with Terror missions. The actual missions are good (outside of a Floater tossing a grenade into your ship turn 1) but I've found, at least on the Port attacks, that the end game turns into a elongated game of hide and seek. Exacerbated when in one mission I had two floaters stuck behind some train yard railing, which I only found after much exhaustive search.

I look forward to future updates, as they come. Good work.

I think i am gonna add some armed civilians on some missions to spice things up a little bit. ;)
Jeah that can happen on those maps sometimes, but not let yourself be discouraged from such minor things.

I am working on a update as we speak, let yourself be surprised.

Played some more so I can give some more feedback. My current run is late in June. I'll pick some notable comments.

Late in June, consider yourself lucky to be alive, if you do not have Laser Weapons up to that point.
There are some green huge dudes coming soonish. ;)

• All of my Terror missions to date have all been from TFTD, almost all of them but two were port/factory attacks, with only one being a resort attack and one being a Military base attack. In terms of difficulty, I found them challenging but manageable with good tactics, firepower and luck, only one Terror mission forced me to early abort when my landing zone was swarmed with Zombies and Chrysalids before I got off the craft.

Hm... too much TFTD terrains? Maybe i have to recheck the terrain assignments.
The Snakeman Terror Sites are actually really important for getting a Chryssalid Corpse, or the good medikits will never see the light of day.
I depends sometimes its necessary just to respond to the site and dustoff immediatly, to avoid the big score penalty.
I already have done a overwork of the scoring but still putting it to the test, will be in the next update thou.

• One terror mission started with a alien throwing a grenade into my craft and killing half my squad, decided to redo that one.

The good old classic grenade to the face, always a good one ;)

• Speaking of terror missions, I had some kind of special alien mission which involved aliens hijacking a cargo ship. Interesting idea, except I had to instant abort that mission when, again, my landing zone was utterly overrun with a dozen zombies and chrysalids alongside plenty of snakemen, while I only had alloy ballistics. The near -2000 score penalty from that sent me into the negatives at the end of the month. Very rough, may have just been bad RNG with snakemen + tons of chrysalids all around my landing zone.

I call that really bad luck. But you can kill Chryssalids with Shotguns and Alloy Ammo but you have to get into 1-2 tile range to do this effectively.
High Risk - High Reward.

• The alien base attack was a good challenge, albeit a long slog towards the end. At minimum I only felt confident doing that mission with alloy ammo ballistics (especially shotguns) and alloy armour. I still lost half my squad.
  • Drones are a god send, and I wish you could buy them from the start of the game. I keep a healthy reserve of Motion/Drones as I usually lose one a mission, I find them invaluable in breaching UFOs (I can put them at the door, best case they can open it next turn for entry, worst case they tank the shotgun wielding alien).
  • Motion Scanners are a god send in general, far more so than in vanilla I find.

Jeah the early base mission is rough, there were a couple of people who actually had serious issues with this mission. You really have to think how you setup your team and how you use what equipment with whom. Just running in noobstyle will end in certain death in most cases.

So finally someone who actually uses the Drones! I was waiting for feedback regarding those.
Did you had a opportunity to try out the Drone/Medikit? You can use it to stim up your Shotgun soldiers so they can run longer (if you use Advanced Movement Methods Option).

Remember you can repair the Drones and Tanks, if you recover their corpses intact.

Motion Scanners in general are damn useful, everyone who does not use them will most likely end up getting loads of deaths. *evilgrin*

• The early game techs are a nice fit into the game (alloy ammo, alloy armour, upgraded ships, etc) and help make up for the delayed tech progression, which I enjoy. The upgraded Interceptor provides a very noticeable increase in combat efficiency.

I am glad to hear that you appreciate this ;)

My current squad roster consists of half the squad as generic infantry men, with rifles and backup shotguns (weight pending), two grenadiers using the very effective grenade launcher, two snipers and two rocketeers, as well as two motion/drones. So far its proven very effective. I only shake it up for Alien Base Assaults where I ditch the Grenadiers and just give em a Rifle and Shotgun.

Seems like a familar setup, but i do have more then one combat team, usually 2 minimum, up until 6.
Grenade Launcher gets replaced with the Small Launcher later, there is even a Hovertank for shooting Elerium bombs.

Edit: I find these Alien special missions to be very brutal. Bordering on unfair. I just had a mission on another out of control ship, this time I had no super-skyranger and was just thrown on a empty deck, on the low ground, surrounded by snakemen, green bugs and chrysalids.

At the end of that long mission I somehow only lost two soldiers out of sixteen, and my two drones, however literally everyone else was critically wounded, and a rogue alien grenade destroyed my entire stockpile of equipment that was also dumped off of the skyranger.

I chose to just reload a older save and abort the mission, I'd rather tank the -1.5k score.

Jeah that is the Linership from TFTD, i did not had the time to rework the map so the UFO Defense craft can properly spawn on this map. Its works for TFTD since these craft are smalle 10x10 instead of 20x10. So for the time being you are literally out in the open. Its your one time chance to get a good ass whooping. ;P

I usually also just tank the score until finished reworking the Linership map.

Thanks you so much for your great valued feedback, please let me know more ;)

Kind regards hellrazor

Offline Steelpoint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: January 11, 2020, 07:52:39 pm »
More than willing to give feedback for a good mod.

---------------

Midway through August, fun times and all. I already finished most of the laser weapons research around July (except the auto/laser which is in progress). My biggest issues right now are financial, my maintenance costs hover past the $15 million mark whereas my current council income is just shy of $7 million. My 'XCOM Factory" can churn out nearly $8 million a month from laser cannons which, alongside selling most alien artefacts, is keeping me afloat. I have about 110 Engineers and Scientists and I'm expanding my factory. I lost my American airbase to a retaliation, as such I reinforced my Asia airbase and also setup a second strike team operating from Asia, both to defend the base and contribute to the fight.

---------------

In terms of Drone feedback. I've found myself exclusively using Drone/Scanners, the information from the motion scanner is something I find invaluable in battle, while my SoP is for all my Infantrymen to carry a motion scanner on their belt, I simply find the drone is often better placed to use a scanner and have TUs to scout.

While I do use the advance movement settings, I find it uncommon for me to rely on medkits for the stamina boost, whenever my soldiers exert themselves via sprinting its usually a one or two turn affair, which does not drain their stamina entirely. Ergo, I've not found great utility with using a Drone/Medkit, I can appreciate it as a strong support unit, especially early on when medkits are limited and bulky, but losing the Motion Scanner is a massive drawback.

I've had no issues recovering the dead drone wrecks for repairing them, the repairing mechanic overall is a good feature, it encourages me to give everyone armour and eases the loss of a drone.

Personally I've yet to field HWPs, I've begun considering making a few Tank/Lasers to station at my bases to augment the defence forces in case of a base attack, however financial constraints have delayed that plan (I find I'm needing at least 6+ million surplus just to break even after maintenance costs).

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #801 on: January 12, 2020, 09:54:01 pm »
More than willing to give feedback for a good mod.

That is much appreciated.

Midway through August, fun times and all. I already finished most of the laser weapons research around July (except the auto/laser which is in progress). My biggest issues right now are financial, my maintenance costs hover past the $15 million mark whereas my current council income is just shy of $7 million. My 'XCOM Factory" can churn out nearly $8 million a month from laser cannons which, alongside selling most alien artefacts, is keeping me afloat. I have about 110 Engineers and Scientists and I'm expanding my factory. I lost my American airbase to a retaliation, as such I reinforced my Asia airbase and also setup a second strike team operating from Asia, both to defend the base and contribute to the fight.

Well after all X-Com is a under financed black ops organisation operating in the shadows. No wonder it does have budget issues.
I always found that in vanilla you get way too much money to easily. Being on negative in regard income <-> maintenance was kinda a design decision in the mod.
One of my lategame runs has a factory with 440 engineer and a total of 555 engineers and 250 scientist. Budget deficit is around 35m per month.
You definitely have to learn to manage your economics, but that is intentional.

Its a shame that the game itself only gives you a few graphs and no detailed total cost overview, i have to check back Meridian maybe something like this is possible in OXCE.

In terms of Drone feedback. I've found myself exclusively using Drone/Scanners, the information from the motion scanner is something I find invaluable in battle, while my SoP is for all my Infantrymen to carry a motion scanner on their belt, I simply find the drone is often better placed to use a scanner and have TUs to scout.

Jeah, its basically the same for me. The Drone/Scanner seems just superior to all the others. Maybe nerv them a little bit? Give it a limited number of scans?
Buff the other drones? Just a idea removing the Smoke Launcher from the Medikit drone and adding a motion scanner to it. So its Drone/ScannerMedikit :D
No i guess that would be to overpowered...

What i will do is boost the Drone/Taser (Range: 20 and unlimited taser shots) so it can better used.

While I do use the advance movement settings, I find it uncommon for me to rely on medkits for the stamina boost, whenever my soldiers exert themselves via sprinting its usually a one or two turn affair, which does not drain their stamina entirely. Ergo, I've not found great utility with using a Drone/Medkit, I can appreciate it as a strong support unit, especially early on when medkits are limited and bulky, but losing the Motion Scanner is a massive drawback.

I've had no issues recovering the dead drone wrecks for repairing them, the repairing mechanic overall is a good feature, it encourages me to give everyone armour and eases the loss of a drone.

Well stamina on your soldiers becomes way less a issue, once you deploy Power Suits, there is a flat bonus for that and also carry weight.
I noticed that i usually stim up my Riflemen/Shotgunners before i attempt to breach a building, cave or UFO. Just to have the extra mobility it sometimes helps to reach the last alien and autoshot him into the face with a Scatter Laser :D

Well armor, tanks and drones are a continious investment. The ability to repair and upgrade them is fits right into this theme, at least those were my thought.

Personally I've yet to field HWPs, I've begun considering making a few Tank/Lasers to station at my bases to augment the defence forces in case of a base attack, however financial constraints have delayed that plan (I find I'm needing at least 6+ million surplus just to break even after maintenance costs).

Deploying them as additional base defense forces is usually a good idea. Once you reach the first alien tech transport there is even the option to bring at least one tank additional.
Ends up to be a really nice mix of HWP in open terrain, swarmed with drones left and right. Snipers zapping everything from long range from level 8.
The more ground battles you successfully fight the more money you will have. Its usually even worth to pic up crash sites from scouts and similar craft, all those alien weapons sell for some money. :)

Expanding the factory and selling Laser Canons like crazy is also a option, and has the benefit of producing/repairing things faster if needed.
Crafts are a serious investment beginning with the first pure alien tech based one.

I hope that you will further have fun with the mod. I hope you will be able to unlock psionics its really a game changer (for everything other then Ethereals of course, they a very hard to actually psionically engage).

Looking forward to some more feedback.
Maybe you even have some change suggestions, i also like to hear those.

Kind regards hellrazor

Offline Steelpoint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: January 19, 2020, 02:37:33 pm »
If I were to make any suggestions, I'd support some form of sym that some other similar mods add, if only so my new recruits can stand a chance of improving themselves before being sent into the slaughter.

I'd rather support making non-scanner drones better than nerfing the drone/scanner. Perhaps you could replace the Drone/Medkit's smoke launcher with a internal shotgun, it would give the more aggressive player an interesting firepower alternative in the drone, and would be competitive against the Drone/Scanner.

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #803 on: January 25, 2020, 01:20:49 am »
Hello Steelpoint,

If I were to make any suggestions, I'd support some form of sym that some other similar mods add, if only so my new recruits can stand a chance of improving themselves before being sent into the slaughter.

Some form of sym?
I am not familar with this term. Would you mind to explain?
You mean soldiers with higher starting stats? For example some slightly raised minimum values for attributes?
Like i already did with melee?
(The vanilla minimum melee stats for soldiers when generated was down to 20, thats very punishing if you consider that in my mod melee weapons actually to apply the melee stat for additional accuracy and strength for damage. I actually never tested out how much damage a Soldier in a Powersuit could  do with a Alloy Sword or a guy in a reinforced Powersuit with a Plasma Sword. Melee attacks especially from melee focused units like the Muton Berserker are usually a unit hit kill. Also the aliens alldo have a minimum melee accuracy stat of 40. Sectoids compared to average humans do to not make good melee fighters so that was just balancing and making it melee more consistent.)

I'd rather support making non-scanner drones better than nerfing the drone/scanner. Perhaps you could replace the Drone/Medkit's smoke launcher with a internal shotgun, it would give the more aggressive player an interesting firepower alternative in the drone, and would be competitive against the Drone/Scanner.

Removing the smoke launcher from the Drone/Medikit and giving it a shotgun or rifle weapon could be a option indeed.
Maybe equipping the Drone/Medikit also with a Taser Module from the Taser Pistol could be a option, so it could be used as guard unit against for stunned aliens, especially for psionic enemies. The Drone/Medikit could also be used to heal wounded aliens, which you actually want to capture. (I usually play with turned  on Alien Bleeding so that could add a new dynamic here.). I  would actually limit the amount of shots for the Taser on the Drone/Medikit for maybe lets say 6 or 9, Aimed and Snap Shot only.

In this regard the question is, if i could actually drop the Drone/Taser. Or at least giving it a significant boost, increased Stun Damage and Range and unlimited shots.

The same would basically go for the Alloy Drone/Medikit and Alloy Drone/Taser.

I think i would be a very nice idea to have also the option to deploy a purely lethal offensive Drone.
The Drone/Scout could actually get a weapon, it is basically never used, but can be bought after being researched.
Also i think it should then be renamed to Drone/Shotgun. To be consistent a Alloy Drone/Scatter Laser would also be needed and a Alloy Drone/Plasma Shotgun. Maybe those really would be to overpowered? Or just a good offensive tiny tank.
Shotguns are really the most over powered weapon in the mod in regard of one hit kills from close distance.
Maybe give it a Rifle class weapon instead? I am unsure, Your thoughts?

Also, what would happen to the normal tanks? Would they basically become obsolete. The drones have less armor but small Hitboxes, Tank have substantially higher armor. I mean why would you actively wanna use a Tank/Cannon or Alloy Tank/Laser, when you can deploy at least 2 Drone/Shotgun or 2 Alloy Drone/Scatter Laser??
On the other side i could add normal tanks with a Shotgun Class weaponry (not sure if that actually makes sense..., hm...having Sectopods with a Alien Scatter Laser weapon would be a nice idea also Armored Sectopods with Plasma Shotguns. Does that sound to crazy?), so many things to consider.

Any more ideas?

Also all of these changes, would require changes to the drone sprites and maybe even complete new set of sprites, i am really really bad at making sprites. I could try but the result would be really low quality. The Drone sprites i use, where actually made from IvanDogoVich on my request. (I probably miss spelled his name...)

Just my thoughts. :)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #804 on: January 25, 2020, 01:22:18 am »
Oh i totally forgot, i really should nerf flash bang grenades then a little bit.
Ok you can always just stack up 3-4 to make sure the alien gets stunned....

Offline Steelpoint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: January 25, 2020, 02:35:02 pm »
Yes, I misspelled and meant a Gym, although I think a more proper word would be Training Centre, allows your troops to slightly train up their stats to a limit, although I think this is more a Openxcom Extended feature.

If the issue is trying to balance a Shotgun Drone against the Tanks, you could simply make the shotgun less powerful than the handheld variant, and/or increase the price tag of manufacturing and repairing a gun Drone to be comparable to a regular Tank of a similar tech level, you could also limit their ammo to a degree, such as only four shots a drone or akin. Drones are still quite fragile and a single good plasma hit can spell doom, and if their only weapon of choice is a close range weapon it introduces a risk/reward situation, also you would be sacrificing scouting power for more firepower as you are stripping the smoke launcher and a motion detector for a close range gun and medkit.

I think the idea is that a Shotgun/Drone would not be a pure dedicated combat unit akin to a Tank, but a support unit that can defend itself. You make the active choice between increasing your scouting and defensive tools (Drone/Motion) or you instead focus on offensive tools to try and shoot your way out of a situation.

This is only an idea, and it could just turn out to be a poor one. Even if a Shotgun/Drone was added I'd still likely keep using the Drone/Scanner due to its scouting potential.

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #806 on: February 12, 2020, 08:18:24 pm »
Yes, I misspelled and meant a Gym, although I think a more proper word would be Training Centre, allows your troops to slightly train up their stats to a limit, although I think this is more a Openxcom Extended feature.

Yes i figured that much. That is indeed a OpenXcom Extended feature.

If the issue is trying to balance a Shotgun Drone against the Tanks, you could simply make the shotgun less powerful than the handheld variant, and/or increase the price tag of manufacturing and repairing a gun Drone to be comparable to a regular Tank of a similar tech level, you could also limit their ammo to a degree, such as only four shots a drone or akin. Drones are still quite fragile and a single good plasma hit can spell doom, and if their only weapon of choice is a close range weapon it introduces a risk/reward situation, also you would be sacrificing scouting power for more firepower as you are stripping the smoke launcher and a motion detector for a close range gun and medkit.

I think the idea is that a Shotgun/Drone would not be a pure dedicated combat unit akin to a Tank, but a support unit that can defend itself. You make the active choice between increasing your scouting and defensive tools (Drone/Motion) or you instead focus on offensive tools to try and shoot your way out of a situation.

This is only an idea, and it could just turn out to be a poor one. Even if a Shotgun/Drone was added I'd still likely keep using the Drone/Scanner due to its scouting potential.

The points you made in regard of the shotgun variant make sense, to see it more as a way out of tight situations with the drone itself. Thanks that will help with balancing.

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #807 on: February 12, 2020, 08:34:00 pm »
Announcement:

Current development of my mod is being set to hold for the time being.
I am forced by Hobbes, to remove a big bunch of content, mostly terrains from the mod.

I first have to clear my mod of the content, which he revoked his agreement to me using it.
This includes most of the additional terrains, since i adapted those from the Terrain Pack Mod and some content from his Area 51 mod.

In this regard can anyone help me identifying the Authors/Creators of the following Civilian Sprite and Sprite Sheets? (See attached Resource.zip file)
That would be really nice. Thanks in advance.

Content which is a conversion from TFTD, will for the time being remain in the mod, or reconverted in my own doing if needed (Its a unsure point, because the original Artwork has a different holder then Hobbes, I am not a lawyer.)

I so far did not had time to make a proper review of all of this.
And i was honestly in the last couple of weeks to disappointed and pissed of at Hobbes to actually do this.

I have already spoken to some other modders, especially luke83 and we basically decided to make Community Map Pack: https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/topic,7830.0.html

I am also planning to recreate most of additional globe terrains from the Terrain Pack, with new Original Artwork and puts those under a CC Licence, most likely this one here:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode

Or a weaker Version have not decided this.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #808 on: February 12, 2020, 10:26:34 pm »
MaleCivilian10 looks like Robin's Man in Black.

MaleCivilian2, MaleCivilian3, MaleCivilian4, MaleCivilian6, MaleCivilian9, MaleCivilian11, FemaleCivilian5 I'm not sure, perhaps TFTD, but they are prevalent among so many mods that I doubt there is anyone to claim ownership. MaleCivilian4 bigob is based on a Xenonauts sprite, I think Dioxine edited it.

MaleCivilian5, MaleCivilian7, MaleCivilian8, FemaleCivilian5 are from TFTD.

FemaleCivilian2, FemaleCivilian3, FemaleCivilian4, FemaleCivilian6, FemaleCivilian7, FemaleCivilian8, FemaleCivilian9, FemaleCivilian10 look like they were made by Dioxine.

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2020, 07:05:23 pm »
MaleCivilian10 looks like Robin's Man in Black.

MaleCivilian2, MaleCivilian3, MaleCivilian4, MaleCivilian6, MaleCivilian9, MaleCivilian11, FemaleCivilian5 I'm not sure, perhaps TFTD, but they are prevalent among so many mods that I doubt there is anyone to claim ownership. MaleCivilian4 bigob is based on a Xenonauts sprite, I think Dioxine edited it.

MaleCivilian5, MaleCivilian7, MaleCivilian8, FemaleCivilian5 are from TFTD.

FemaleCivilian2, FemaleCivilian3, FemaleCivilian4, FemaleCivilian6, FemaleCivilian7, FemaleCivilian8, FemaleCivilian9, FemaleCivilian10 look like they were made by Dioxine.

Ok thanks Solarius for this information. Then i will pull them in and give credit to whom i can (know off)

I am actually also looking for some Spritesets for Armed Civilians or some collaborators.
Also having a male and female Scientist unit would be really nice.