Modding > Work In Progress

Nightly Builds Discussion for Modders/LPers/Players/etc.

(1/20) > >>

Hobbes:
The propose of this thread is help Modders, LPers or Players select a nightly build to use while working or simply for playing. While Developers will want to use the latest nightly, all the rest of the community will want builds with some 'stability', so this thread is to discuss nightlies that might be appropriate.

To participate, simply post the current nightly that you are using and your overall impression.

Please note: this thread is not meant for bug reporting - that should be done using the bugtracker.

Hobbes:
And to start, I've currently upgraded to built 2015-01-18 03:22. I haven't done much use of it since I'm in the middle of some major ruleset changes but so far it works without the issues of the previous builds.

jackstraw2323:
I'm using openxcom_2014-11-25_14-28-33

but that was just to get two weapon HWP's. haven't updated since then since I'm on a mac and it's a little more involved, and for my development purposes it's been fine for now.

Warboy1982:
just as a public service announcement: promotions were broken between builds 2015_01_07_0017 and 2015_01_21_0537
@jackstraw: is https://bitbucket.org/grrussel/openxcomosx of no use to you?

jackstraw2323:
The OS X build at the Bitbucket link works, and that's what I'm using. Weirdly you can replace the files in the 1.0 release as it complains about finding the soldier names folder. Running from the command line however does work. I just haven't upgraded since I've been more focused on writing mod rules and getting sprites imported.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version