Author Topic: HardMod Version 0.13 Beta  (Read 12295 times)

Offline Reaper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: HardMod Version 0.12 Beta
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 08:00:06 am »
You have some Typos in your Ruleset, check your Blaster Launcher stuff.
STR_BLASTR_LAUNCHER
instead
STR_BLASTER_LAUNCHER
Thanks for help.

I also advise using a texteditor which allows for autocomplete (notepad++ or gvim), to avoid those errors :)
I use Kate write BLASTR and do autocomplete everywhere :)

niculinux

Re: HardMod Version 0.13 Beta
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 11:17:46 am »
You're welcome!

You're welcome!

Testin with nightly 2015_08_27,  only bug found it is about the screenshot attached. Sadly, tryed with Hobbes Terrain Pack (3.7) an YetmoreUFOS (0.6) and probably are also here some quirks, new terrain seems not appearing in the maps, plus at the end ao a mission i was prompted to sell stuff in excess, but buttons won't show up (!!!) see screenshot. Don't know may be not related to ohter mods, i've seen sometimes the hardmod entry disappears from the ox mod menu :/

As for suggestions. i'd change sound for the assault rifle and the smg, for replacement, may have a look at soundbible.com  here for ARs and here for SMGs. Nasty website!!!!!  Also since terrain pack atm does not support very latest nightlies, i'd advice also to include some more terrains (not too much) never stood the vanilla ones :D would also fine! But not that important! <3 For some more resource look also here

Edit: Hobbes Terrain Pack link missing!

Edit 2: the selling excess problem persist also if i save/reload.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:38:52 am by niculinux »

Offline Reaper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 05:35:08 am »
About bugs:
1. Ufopedia is broken. You may get segfault.
2. Not bug, but feature. To much items from battle and to small storage space.

niculinux

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 09:22:32 am »
[...]
2. Not bug, but feature. To much items from battle and to small storage space.

Yes, but since buttons won't show up i cannot do anything, even selling so i'm forced to shut down the game :,( as in the screenshot above

Offline Reaper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 12:16:46 pm »
Yes, but since buttons won't show up i cannot do anything, even selling so i'm forced to shut down the game :,( as in the screenshot above
Storage items over limit. You must select items to remove from storage (86:80 - All items size:86 Free storage space:80). Or set "Storage limits for recovered items" to "NO" in Options->Advanced>Geoscape

niculinux

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 03:37:34 pm »
Storage items over limit. You must select items to remove from storage (86:80 - All items size:86 Free storage space:80). Or set "Storage limits for recovered items" to "NO" in Options->Advanced>Geoscape

I think i'd go for the second one, because once the screen above appears i can do absolutely nothing. Probaly may be that option is already active and is likely to with the mod. As soon i'll have time gonna try, thanks :)

Offline SteamXCOM

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 07:29:55 pm »
Build another base and have it as your storage depot. 
I ran into the same issue where on that screen can only "end task" and get out of the game.
However, if you have another base, you can reload, go to the transfer screen and remove any overages without item loss or toggling the storage limit options.