Author Topic: XCOM-Intelligence  (Read 14710 times)

Offline Darth_Chippo

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: XCOM-Intelligence
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 03:58:59 pm »
OK, this IS creepy.

I tested it under 3 PCs (2x Win7, 1x WinXP), the xp run under VirtualBox. I try it with the onBoard-Packer and 7-zip... all fine.
The Browsers are Firefox (this v32-Thing), Opera 12.17 (this modern opera-thing is not opera, but firefox with a great O :P).
Both download the files correct.

What is your software?

PS.: The upload managed by firefox, opera 12 runs Amok if i tryed.

@ the rest
Can you copy the problems, that hobbes has? Maybe hobbes had not Angel must rip out the heart. This is not good for your karma.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:08:16 pm by Darth_Chippo »

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 05:10:12 pm »
Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

Offline Darth_Chippo

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 01:25:29 am »
And people ask me, oh Chippo, why do you want to turn the world into a nuclear hell? Why people do not understand, I mean it only meant well?
I just wanted to ask you, why do not you try it with another browser...
I have Windows set up new yesterday, as it was in the meantime littered. So, that Opera have Problems with the openXcom-site, ok. But is under Firefox (32.03) the upload file button now missing. Only a grey field, that no react on my mouse-click. Can it be, that the openXcom-Modsite is a little nervous?

Intresting, ff 31 make no trouble.

Back to Topic:
The 0.8e4-Version is now available. I have fixed a rare display-error on the geoscape-screen. Should my tool actually used for debug - where by I would be honored - it would be ugly to get incorrect information.

I been thinking about removing the Mindprobe and follow the idea of HelmetHair :) So that the personal armour become the Motiondetector build in, the powerarmor (Psi-Amp requied) become the mindwave-detector and motion-detector (switchable). The flying suit, only the MM because interferences by Antigrav. I think, i can the Ironman-Mod integrated. The modernest Version of this Rust-Monster has no problems no more with the antigrav-problem.

Unfortunately, I can only begin in 2-3 months with the work, because other things require my full attention. I think about it, do not install VS again, because I know myself too well. If I program first, I can not stop.

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 02:26:09 am »
Well, I just made a mod to start with a Hyperwave Decoder that covers the entire globe that suits me better for testing. But thanks for the help.

Offline NoelBuddy

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 07:42:30 pm »
Is this available anywhere other than the mod site?  I'm thinking about a project that would have effective radar be a late game discovery and was thinking this may provide an effective alternative for giving players info about the alien missions but I'm not totally clear on how it works and of course didn't think to download it till now.