aliens

Author Topic: PSI Statistrings...do not show up upon loading a saved game  (Read 2432 times)

Offline pkrcel

• Colonel
    • View Profile
PSI Statistrings...do not show up upon loading a saved game
« on: August 13, 2014, 03:47:11 pm »
Howdy there,
    I'm a reposting a question I origiannly posted here but now I have a clearer view on the subject.

Basically, the PSIstrength related statstrings do NOT appear upon loading the game or recruiting fresh recruits, even thou there ARE the prerequisites and, even, I aLREADY had the statstrings before saving the game.

The soldiers need to go on a mission to have the PSI related strings finally attached in the screen, while all other statstrings do appear as soon as the soldier is in a base (fresh recruit or freshly loaded game).

I don't think this is intentional, to be sure I tried the latest nightly but the behaviour persists.

May this be fixed or is this a 'feature'?

Thanks.

EDIT:
I investigated the issue (gifting myself a complete OpenXcom dev buld through MSYS2 and mingw-w64 toolchain....whew! ) and this is definitely a bug, so I am updating this to keep track in the forums.

I'm filing a bug report on the bug tracker and a Pull Request witha proposed fix.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:04:03 pm by pkrcel »