Author Topic: Windows Tablet Edition  (Read 19510 times)

Offline StarMox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Windows Tablet Edition
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 06:11:53 pm »
Hello guys,

I think ingame simple keyboard (game UI style) would be much much more immersive than system keyboard call ! What do you think? Maybe for future builds?

SupSuper, what about battlescape scrolling boundaries I mentioned before? Doable?

byebye

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 11:33:37 pm »
SupSuper, what about battlescape scrolling boundaries I mentioned before? Doable?
It'd have to be a very touch-specific future option, because us mere mouse users can't go from the map to the buttons without constantly triggering the scroll. :P

Offline Sean Mirrsen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 07:32:06 am »
I'm not sure what the scrolling boundaries are, but if they're intended for what I think they are, then...

Well, that drag-scroll bug that was fixed, at least after the first preliminary fix, is actually a decent way to scroll - the problem is that it's too damn fast (and that it replaced the regular drag-scroll). If it were toned down and reintroduced as a separate scrolling mode...

Offline StarMox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 09:15:48 am »
@SupSuper: Exactly :D, Im also a mouse user 90% of the time but it is definitely worthwile to challange the institution of mouse-keyboard combo, even though a million buttons get triggered in the process.

byebye

p.s. can you imagine windows 8.1 classic desktop context menu and big fingers .... adrenaline experience ;)